"Rollitup" hacked?

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Damn bro, it has been a few seconds since Ive seen you around. How you hanging man? Hope you and your are well. :)
Bro I got married having a baby in a few months my first one . Yeh I been off and on but I am getting back into the groove. Had some mold problems in the gutters so I am doing soil now. You can find me on Ista at canappa420. Good to hear from you bro take care and keep it Green

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Bro I got married having a baby in a few months my first one . Yeh I been off and on but I am getting back into the groove. Had some mold problems in the gutters so I am doing soil now. You can find me on Ista at canappa420. Good to hear from you bro take care and keep it Green
Big C @Canappa Very nice, congrats on the wee one. Boy or gurl, not the it matters. We are talking humans and not cannabis...... LOL Hope the game changer (the baby) is as good to you as it was when I had my 1st child. Tends to mellow the inner rebel out. ...... LOL ..................... Dang that sounded new age Bradshaw ........ Inner child stuff :p
Good to see u man.
peace

Canappa

Canappa

Big C @Canappa Very nice, congrats on the wee one. Boy or gurl, not the it matters. We are talking humans and not cannabis...... LOL Hope the game changer (the baby) is as good to you as it was when I had my 1st child. Tends to mellow the inner rebel out. ...... LOL ..................... Dang that sounded new age Bradshaw ........ Inner child stuff :p
Good to see u man.
peace

Living the Dream my brother, having a girl I'm the oldest at 48 in my family. Went all the way to the Philippines to marry my wife she's now here in the States been here for a year best woman I've ever met. I always said I will never have a child until I was married. God is good to bless me with my own family.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Living the Dream my brother, having a girl I'm the oldest at 48 in my family. Went all the way to the Philippines to marry my wife she's now here in the States been here for a year best woman I've ever met. I always said I will never have a child until I was married. God is good to bless me with my own family.
Good for you man. Sounds like you found a Soul Mate bro. Nuthin wrong with that. :) Treat her like a Queen and she will treat you like a King. The baby gurl will be a game changer......... Believe that bro....... Truth is, I really didnt mellow till I started having grandkids. Oh man the stories to be told. All in all, with all the struggles and the fear and uncertainty in life, it has been pretty a damn good one. I'm happy for you my friend.:cool: Proud Poppa coming on deck you all....... Treat them gurlz right!!! I know you will man....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up 6? Good to see you man. Just blazn some on the last of my nccp and it still is doing me righteous.

Got a tent full of critical jacks that are looking real proper for early flower. Stretchers, but thats to be expected. My boy at @rmoltis hooked me up with some fem version. Nice to look inside and not see I have to cull 40% of the crop. I will hold my opinion till smoke report. :D Keep it real 6.......

sixstring

sixstring

Just chillin and reading stuffs haha.i just pressed some tk and mk rosin and did a big dab of the tk so im on cloud 9 for the past hour or so,maybe its only been 5 minutes idk haha.
Just put the cat carrier in the livingroom with the door open and a nice fluffy towel inside,watchin my cat peek inside but she dont wanna go on there lol.gotta make a run to the vet tomorrow for a checkup and a few shots meow :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Just chillin and reading stuffs haha.i just pressed some tk and mk rosin and did a big dab of the tk so im on cloud 9 for the past hour or so,maybe its only been 5 minutes idk haha.
Just put the cat carrier in the livingroom with the door open and a nice fluffy towel inside,watchin my cat peek inside but she dont wanna go on there lol.gotta make a run to the vet tomorrow for a checkup and a few shots meow :)
the TK triangle aint no joke brother. I'm jealous........ TK grown well is real proper smoke. :smoking::fire::fire: And in concentrate form, goes straight to the dome........ :cool:

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Just noticed that the forum is no longer on line? looks to be hacked, my security picked it up just a heads up I would stay clear from there. First TSD now RIU whos next? Makes you wonder are we safe anywhere we go?
It's got to be the Russians or bush.

ahemait

ahemait

LOL there you go. One of the original members of the REAL............ "Axis of Evil" I'd laugh but it aint no laughing matter.
Ain't that the truth.

America's Wat on drugs on the history channel, really good show. They give days and names and real reasons for prohibition. It's actually seeming like a legit history documentary. Disgruntled cia and dea agents and everything.

Top Bottom