Rollitup Is A Joke

• Thread starter JingglerHARD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

It is probably the most POS site I have ever been too. They banned me for rule violations after trolling me...id advise anyone here to steer clear of that rathole...

Hopefully this site is better..

Hi im Jinggler
I ran the exact same thread there as here, but there, all the assholes come out and the mods think it's ok

the rrock

the rrock

I dont think theres really anything wrong either except for the fact that they ban "Rulebreakers" even tho their admins and uncle buck troll and degrade everyone...then ban u. Im for everything but the ban if your gonna say somthing mean dont expect a christian response I told all of them they were Biznatches thats just 1 thing lol...cant say the others...its mainly the politics section that gets u banned
yeah I guess what you say is true,Ive been banned and dont plan on ever visiting that forum again

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol. My opinion about your garden and ideas makes me passive aggressive. Lol.

Maybe @PhatNuggz if you stop over analyzing and practice the basics like proper nutrition through flower your weed would help your paranoia and anger issues.

You actually reported us to mods for our opinion. You were put in your place by the mod properly. And us.

You are posting on weed sites. Take it easy man.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
oh here we go anutha shyt storm a brewin. Gawt damn fellas wheres the friggn love we all know exists in the cannabis community?

Do I need to buy you heads a dart board????? Geessssh chill it amigos. We keep goin like we are here then before long all forums will be nothing but trolls and unresolved issues. Spread the knowledge and the love. This place was the place to be and if it keeps trending the way it is there will be no where left to go. Think on that. Pull it together my cell door locked warriors.

It always got loud in the can at night after lock down and lights off,but in gen pop on the yard not a peep. We are better than all this nonsense brothers. Pull it together!!!! Leave the grower egos at the door!!!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
oh here we go anutha shyt storm a brewin. Gawt damn fellas wheres the friggn love we all know exists in the cannabis community?

Do I need to buy you heads a dart board????? Geessssh chill it amigos. We keep goin like we are here then before long all forums will be nothing but trolls and unresolved issues. Spread the knowledge and the love. This place was the place to be and if it keeps trending the way it is there will be no where left to go. Think on that. Pull it together my cell door locked warriors.

It always got loud in the can at night after lock down and lights off,but in gen pop on the yard not a peep. We are better than all this nonsense brothers. Pull it together!!!! Leave the grower egos at the door!!!
Not sure what shit storm you are talking about. Was someone out of line here? I was just speaking the facts that are from here at this forum when i replied to @MIMedGrower . I am too old to have a ego... lol :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I guess when I’m called passive aggressive I tend to move toward direct aggressive.

I concede I went to insult and there was no point but antagonism.

I will find something more productive to do here next time.

Thanks for the heads up @jumpincactus

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess when I’m called passive aggressive I tend to move toward direct aggressive.

I concede I went to insult and there was no point but antagonism.

I will find something more productive to do here next time.

Thanks for the heads up @jumpincactus
No worries, good to see you picked up on what I was eluding to with my comment. Just tryin to keep the bad mojo among us to a minimum. Carry on stoners!!!!

DTG

DTG

Hi... I am new here so I don't want to really speak out of turn, but I tried to sign up at roll it up & after several tries & about 8 days their activation e-mail never arrived, so I decided to come here to giver a try. I hope the things you are all talking about are either all in fun or just a brief situation of frustration. at any rate I am glad to be here and look forward to chatting with some of you & having some questions answered as well as offering any knowledge I have to give ( I am old and not to smart so don't expect very much knowledge). So lets get to'er.

p.s. your activation mail came in a matter of seconds. Top Notch.

Thanks for having me...

Don.

gwheels

gwheels

I trolled buck for a year and was finally “turtled” as they call it. My access is denied for 20 days. It’s almost over.

My first post in politics was actually in humor and agreeing with the guy and he started trolling me right away and never stopped. Blatant slanderous lies about me constantly. He uses the repeat the lie until everyone believes it tactic.

I was punished for bad language. All my posts that hurt buck were removed and all his posts against me with similar foul language remain.

I was told by a long term member that buck is rollie the owners brother in law. He is protected at riu. And apparently banned everywhere else.

I was new to forums when it started. I beat him at his own game I guess and he can’t let it go.

Plenty of trolls there but it’s politics where the problems lie. The rest of the site is pretty entertaining.

Lots of trolls. And the political forum will really hilight them. You do get a lot of troll growers too but you also get some decent people. A lot of the guys that will help you here are are RIU too.

Uncle Buck has serious issues and not because he is a democrat. :) I found the best way to approach him is IGNORE !

gwheels

gwheels

Lol. My opinion about your garden and ideas makes me passive aggressive. Lol.

Maybe @PhatNuggz if you stop over analyzing and practice the basics like proper nutrition through flower your weed would help your paranoia and anger issues.

You actually reported us to mods for our opinion. You were put in your place by the mod properly. And us.

You are posting on weed sites. Take it easy man.

And this is the part i never did get. It is a weed forum. A lot of people need to calm down and smoke a blunt. :) I try and stick to the growing part of most sites now. The funny thing about politics is you are not likely to change anyones opinion so why do they get so bent out of shape.

But that flat earth post is funny. :)

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I got the ban too lol. Actually I asked them to delete my account. I don't wanna be part of a site that let's Uncle Buck remain a member. I disagreed with him and they thought I was a Russian bot lol. I'll never go to a politics section again, learned my lesson lol. But there are some helpful people there too. This site seems like it's for the mature people tho

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

As shitty as RIU is and can be, this thread should have been closed a long time ago. It's just tacky af to have a thread open that invites negativity towards a competitor forum. Pretty transparent. I am no riu lover, despise it actually. But I'm sure there is a thread on one of the other forums called, "thcfarmer is a joke", I would hope someone like me would try to end that one as well. Just my strong opinion.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I made my jokes earlier and contributed, no need for this bashing thread is all in saying

H

heisen

As shitty as RIU is and can be, this thread should have been closed a long time ago. It's just tacky af to have a thread open that invites negativity towards a competitor forum. Pretty transparent. I am no riu lover, despise it actually. But I'm sure there is a thread on one of the other forums called, "thcfarmer is a joke", I would hope someone like me would try to end that one as well. Just my strong opinion.
I agree but was told "you have to let people say there peace".so we can try it this way.

Top Bottom