Rollitup Refugee... What a JOKE

• Thread starter WolfieLee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WolfieLee

WolfieLee

I'm not going to re-iterate what kind of idiocracy that waste of a site has been relegated to, other than ... LOL... They (Unclebuck /unclebaldrick /WhoTF-ever) banned me (In-Thread only, not site-wide) for getting "Uppity" with them when I started rubbing their noses in how well I perceived ***** to be withstanding these LUNATIC Impeachment hearings...

So... Hello, I'm a MI Med card holder, Fishing Lover, and GROW / Cannabis enthusiast... Nice to meet ya all...

Anyone able to walk me through archiving my pertinent threads from that JOKE of a forum site, btw...?

PEACE,

WolfieLee

Last edited by a moderator:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Welcome to The Farm!!
You probably need to read an understand The Farms TOS. Your first thread brings up politics, the subject of politics and religion are not permitted here on The Farm and is dealt with swiftly and precisely.

Welcome again and happy growing!! :)

Last edited:
Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I'm not going to re-iterate what kind of idiocracy that waste of a site has been relegated to, other than ... LOL... They (Unclebuck /unclebaldrick /WhoTF-ever) banned me (In-Thread only, not site-wide) for getting "Uppity" with them when I started rubbing their noses in how well I perceived Trump to be withstanding these LUNATIC Impeachment hearings...

So... Hello, I'm a MI Med card holder, Fishing Lover, and GROW / Cannabis enthusiast... Nice to meet ya all...

Anyone able to walk me through archiving my pertinent threads from that JOKE of a forum site, btw...?

PEACE,

WolfieLee
I was recently banned also, by the same mofo for doing the exact same thing. They don't like difference of opinion. Go figure.....lol 🤪

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Havent even tried, Never thought about trying them, nor do i care to try them. I googled the simplest questions and they provided answers that made no sense at all. THCFarmer has been my home ever since they saved my plants when i came here frantically panicing. Youre good here man. Welcome to the farm. these guys are smart here!

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

that shit hole site I will not mention.

LOL... Understood, just want some good grow info and pics for "Resume" reasons... I believe I will just keep the account active and use at will for resources when needed...

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Welcome to the farm. I'm also new here, and I found this place randomly asking cannabis questions on Google, and the most thought provoking responses on the topic across the board were always coming from these forums at THCfarmer. I feel like i'm getting an excellent crash course from the pros.

the rrock

the rrock

I was a memberof RIU before this site existed,not sure what all the negativity is about,I dont frequent these sites to hear about or discuss politics so I dont get it. I have got pertinent info from both sites over the years

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

I was a memberof RIU before this site existed,not sure what all the negativity is about,I dont frequent these sites to hear about or discuss politics so I dont get it. I have got pertinent info from both sites over the years

I respect that, and have, as well had many positive, informative and friendly interactions, don't misunderstand. But the kind of thing in my op did also happen (to a lesser degree, mind you) in strictly MJ related threads, there were just people it seemed wanted to do nothing but flame and get away with as much as they could. I feel that the site is run by amateurs who stick up for the wrong people... and enforce the rules unevenly, is all.

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

I’d say welcomed but I see a future banning if your going to talk politics or religion. We don’t need any of that here. ✌🏻 Just good grass

No, I appreciate that about this site, and have been DULY informed...lol. And WILL stick to those rules, I promise...

J

jhuff83

Necro bump this thread as I just had a negative experience at RollItUp I thought I would share. I disagreed with some information a user had provided and said something like"people that say stupid things like this things also..." Y'all get the idea. I will admit it was argumentative and disrespectful, both of which are against forum policy. So it was immediately removed by admin user curious2garden.

In my repost, I first stated why my original post was deleted, stated all the facts regarding the topic of discussion, and at the end thanked the admin for keeping me straight.

Both the beginning and end of my repost were removed by admin curious2garden because it was deemed unnecessary. So even though it didn't violate any forum policies, it was removed, because an admin didn't think it was necessary.

RollItUp is a joke and so are the staff members.

If for some reason you are like me and decide to waste your time on RollItUp., don't be argumentative regarding any false information you may come across that was posted by another user. And certainly don't post anything they may deem unnecessary. Because your posts will be edited, or removed completely.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Necro bump this thread as I just had a negative experience at RollItUp I thought I would share. I disagreed with some information a user had provided and said something like"people that say stupid things like this things also..." Y'all get the idea. I will admit it was argumentative and disrespectful, both of which are against forum policy. So it was immediately removed by admin user curious2garden.

In my repost, I first stated why my original post was deleted, stated all the facts regarding the topic of discussion, and at the end thanked the admin for keeping me straight.

Both the beginning and end of my repost were removed by admin curious2garden because it was deemed unnecessary. So even though it didn't violate any forum policies, it was removed, because an admin didn't think it was necessary.

RollItUp is a joke and so are the staff members.

If for some reason you are like me and decide to waste your time on RollItUp., don't be argumentative regarding any false information you may come across that was posted by another user. And certainly don't post anything they may deem unnecessary. Because your posts will be edited, or removed completely.

Top Bottom