Romberry Annd Novacaine...

• Thread starter Indican
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indican

Indican

I'll post pics when lights come on, but I went 5 Romberry, hopin for a nice fat male and female to cross to keep the genetics for down the road. I swear the 2 biggest romberrys, biggest in my crop, I coulda swore would be easy to select a male...Well shit, all 5 fuckin Romberrys are FEMALE.... Great in 1 way, but sucks in another...Shit. LOL!! Thx Mota...
Novacaine, I wanted to make more for both the Sensi star and the SFV OG for my own stash...2/2, females...GD it lol...Rebel OG I THINK I have some males...Lol, I said I wasn't gonna breed this round, decided a few would be cool, but the weed gods had different plans...Im takin clones of the best specimens of all strains, when my males are all picked, then breeding can resume...

Thanks Mota for the awesome genetics...I may need to send Madmaster up your way, we need to procure a few more packs lol....Cant wait til the next smoke sesh dudes!

H

happy b

Sfv x Sensi star is that the lineage on those nova caine indican?damned thats one fine lineage!sensi star is one of my all time favorites.and sfv og speaks for itself.
lookin forward to see how these turn out for u.
peace bro

H

happy b

If im not mistaken, Novacaine is Pre 95 sensi star x lorans longbottom, which is SFV OG x Jacks Cleaner...This is strictly off memory so Mota n crew, correct me if Im wrong...
If im not mistaken, Novacaine is Pre 95 sensi star x lorans longbottom, which is SFV OG x Jacks Cleaner...This is strictly off memory so Mota n crew, correct me if Im wrong...
That is an epic lineage.never ran any of motas gear yet but i,ll get a pack eventually

Indican

Indican

Ive been a Mota geek since 07 whenI found herijuana after years of KINDA lookin...I was deathly afraid of the net from 2001-2008... Patriot Act SUCKED...Anyway, Ive made over 50 crosses using heri, Ive grown at least 20 or more of Motas strains..Got prob 8 goin now I got from him at the cup in August. U want great TRUE strains, GO MOTA REBEL GEAR...Its very hard to fing ON WATERED DOWN OGs, Motas gear is killin it...Rebel OG, another killer strain Im growin now, ARE FUCKIN HUGE TOO...Rebel OG is probably the surprise in my garden. Ive been super busy past 2 days, tonight Ill have to water the ladies...I PROMISE I'll post pics lol...

Indican

Indican

So hard to remember each exact strain when ya got like 60 goin lol...Ive got a few crosses will be ready around end of January that will rock some shit...Keepin em quite til the pollination happens, but yeah, we are shooting for 30% thc in strains...

H

happy b

Oh i already know mota dont play games and id gladly grow his wares,iv just not got round to it yet.
i was wantin the luther dogman to make f2 with but i was too slow.they were on sale aswell and i missed em.bastards.haha.

drewski85

drewski85

Have you ran any of his candy chem crosses? I'm Stuck between chemical desire and super snow balls. Nice looking plants btw.

Indican

Indican

Naw man. The chems have never really been high on my list. I just had some dank ass chem outta Detroit, I like chems but I like the kushes n just afghani type indicas more. Theres a certain taste I like that reminds me of 80s indicas..

Indican

Indican

I just remembered Ive got at least 10 Chems n chem crosses in my stash. They keep gettin bumped as more beans roll in lol.. Ill get to em one day. May change my mind on em too lol

Limonene

Limonene

Hey @Indican have you ever run out he strain "bear"? Deep chunk x grapefruit? I've got a pack but can't find any grow info. Thanks.

Limonene

Limonene

Bear is Deepchunk x Blueberry. The flavor is grapefruit. Solid indica buds. Good meds. One of mine. LPR, Loran
Thanks @Loran you sent me some with some lbl. Which I hugely appreciate. What is the flowering time in general on this strain?

Top Bottom