Romberry Annd Novacaine...

• Thread starter Indican
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StankyDank30

StankyDank30

That accedentle picture of the heri x selene look like fat ass nugs bro.

Indi, do all these heri crosses you do add flavor to the offspring?
Heri straight fked my world back when I tried her but some friends weren't happy with her taste.

Fking baby whinners. I like good taste but I like to be high more.
Customers always right tho I guess, right lol they wanna taste strawberries when smoking pot, who am I to judge. As long as I'm in a coma, everyone's happy

Indican

Indican

All the heri crosses taste much better than heri lol.. My last heri tasted like burnt dog ass hair so I can see how someone may not like the taste lol!!! The selene x heri is some of the most unique smelling weed Ive ever grown. Its just way different, and very difficult to describe. The heri dads usually just tighten the buds, adds potenvy, and increases triches on strains. There isnt very many heri crosses that Id say sucked. Probably my least fave was NYCD x Heri I made in bout 2009. Just a bland taste, great stone tho but flavor just was non existent.

B

bluesdad

Damn Indican that romberry looks dank as hell.what's in the novacaine?can't wait to run some heri crosses as I've never had it.happy new year urrybody

Indican

Indican

Heri crosses are much better than heri in most peeps opinions lol. Heri is pretty "earthy" tastin.. (Or like shit, may be better lol) but by got it produces amazing offspring.
Novacaine is Pre 95 sensi star x (sfv og x jacks cleaner) Its very potent. My kinda stuff lol

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

I can attest to the shit burnt ass hair dirty diaper rotting in the sun tasting but blow your fucking mind away heri.
The psychosis sorted that issue right out tho huh?

Indican

Indican

Yea psych x heri is insame... But heri mom x uk blues has more of a sl8ght heri taste but got touches of the blueberry. I really like the heri x uk. Gonna chop uk blues x heri later today. Prob LUI, psych x heri and space queen x huck kush. Shit most are near done. Eclipse, romberry, gods afghani x heri, still quite a few plants to chop. Oh blue magoo n salmon river og and then rebel og is damn near done as well lol.. Happy effin new yr!

Indican

Indican

I feel like Im gonna have my own lil dispensary right here lol...I still have well over 40 strains goin...Pics will continue!

bsb

bsb

what was the taste on the Novocaine? and the romberry? any menthol pine?

cave troll

cave troll

Yea psych x heri is insame... But heri mom x uk blues has more of a sl8ght heri taste but got touches of the blueberry. I really like the heri x uk. Gonna chop uk blues x heri later today. Prob LUI, psych x heri and space queen x huck kush. Shit most are near done. Eclipse, romberry, gods afghani x heri, still quite a few plants to chop. Oh blue magoo n salmon river og and then rebel og is damn near done as well lol.. Happy effin new yr!
Great thread, Im loving all the info on the heri crosses

Top Bottom