Romulan: First attempt at cloning

• Thread starter Xrancher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xrancher

Xrancher

Thanks confu..., it was a great journey...loved every minute of it. I can hardly wait for the smoke test...coming soon.

Xrancher

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Way to go rancher! Amazing from where you started to where the journey took you. I can't wait to hear the smoke report!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I've missed this, how I don't know.. This has been fun to watch and read. Great log and grow.. I really dig the pics of you and your gal kickin' it outside with your garden. Someday me and my ol lady will be doin' the same with our veggies and fruit trees.. Time to go back to the primal daze..

H

Honest Abe

24 hour light

way to go rancher! I knew you could get the clone thing down. It just takes practice! The only thing I would change is leaving your light on strait 24 hours when trying to root. It works for me. How do you like that t-5? I want to get one this fall..maybe Santa will bring me one...lol right now I just use CFL's for my clones

Im new to this myself but if my goal is an outdoor grow, wouldnt a 24/24 act as a deterant? It would take about 2 weeks to re-adjust the plant to a light cycle where it wouldnt auto flower as soon as it went outside. Kind of a question more than a statement. I've seen this happen to friends of mine.

marski420

marski420

I loved this thread bro and all the pics.. I will be a first time cloner myself within the next year sometime so this is a great learning experience for me aswell as you. Hope your harvest was plentiful

marski420

marski420

Im new to this myself but if my goal is an outdoor grow, wouldnt a 24/24 act as a deterant? It would take about 2 weeks to re-adjust the plant to a light cycle where it wouldnt auto flower as soon as it went outside. Kind of a question more than a statement. I've seen this happen to friends of mine.

It doesnt take 2 weeks friend, and a plant shouldnt auto flower from that(unless weak genetics are involved) When I grow indoors I start my plants off with 24/0 light.. then after a couple weeks I introduce darkness to them at 18/6 and it hardly has any effect on them.. if you want you could even go 20/4 and slowly work down every week or 2 for less stress, but imo I have never seen bad things happen by reducing the light from 24/0 to 18/6.. little bit slower growth for a couple days maybe but nothin like what your sayin

O

ohwhy

Here's where the mothers live...and neighbors
half_barrel_forest5.JPG

The two outdoor Romulans
3romulan621.JPG

X

i saw a pic of your girls that were/are in half barrel's.
I was going to try an out door grow in half barrels. mostly i have done hydro outdoors but its so loud. and in the LAX area so the neighbors are close n the pumps with their cords and tubes and the noise... anywho was wondering what your yield was per barrel? i was going to use the blue 55 gal food grade barrels and cut them in two. or get those blue trash canes with the rope handles (we always used them as coolers at parties).

Latest posts

Top Bottom