Romulan Genetics - Jake's Breeders Lab

• Thread starter romulangenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Hello everyone, Im Jake owner of Romulan Genetics. We've been trying to get on TCHFarmer.com for a while now and the owner finally helped me getting set up with an account here.

So Im just saying hi for now. Hopefully we can share some good times, provide helpful info, and answer questions for those of you who are interested. Ill be checking in from time to time.

Here is a photo of my Romulan

New edits romulan

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
very nice @romulangenetics what camera setup are you using?
Canon 5DS body, with various lenses depending on the subject. Sometimes it's studio lighting, others it's a ring flash.. but mostly its handheld lights that I move around during long exposures.

Stacked images I use fixed lighting, focus rails, and remotes.. I'm 100% self taught and still have a lot to learn

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Canon 5DS body, with various lenses depending on the subject. Sometimes it's studio lighting, others it's a ring flash.. but mostly its handheld lights that I move around during long exposures.

Stacked images I use fixed lighting, focus rails, and remotes.. I'm 100% self taught and still have a lot to learn
i need to up my camera game, i have a sony a6000 need to grab a good lens soon and learn how to take great photos like that 😍

Top Bottom