Romulan Seeds Anyone?

• Thread starter HeavyKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudBogart

BudBogart

I had the opportunity to get my hands on some romulan over four years ago and haven't seen any since besides some of the crosses. Who knows how to get Romulan seeds or clones?

I had a Malawi x Romulan bag of seeds from a local dispensary. I will try and find the bag.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I had the opportunity to get my hands on some romulan over four years ago and haven't seen any since besides some of the crosses. Who knows how to get Romulan seeds or clones?
Join the party bro, been lookin for a long time. None to be found:(

Erick31876

Erick31876

Pine scented, thick piney smoke with a slight sweet flavor if I remember correctly it’s been way to long. Seen lots of crosses with it but they ain’t the same.
Thanks bro... I like them piney , earthy scents and flavors. I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for this now.

Imone

Imone

There is a seed supplier selling romulan back cross, the same one i got Island sweet skunk from. I am not sure i can mention his name. They are from canada. Very good sevice and i will be getting a Romulan grapefruit packet free with my ISS..

Imone

Imone

Lucky 13 is marketing an inbred line from Next Generation stock. Next Generation is who i got my seeds from.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Join the party bro, been lookin for a long time. None to be found:(

Sorry to burst ya bubble. It's def good. Sloooow tho and almost no stretch in flower. Long veg times. I got rid of the cut. Just didn't hold up to the standards. Had wanted to check it out since back in the day. If I have something slow like that its going to be Pre98 lol. I would look for the crosses unless you wanted to make some.

Just to give you an idea the Rom is on the left and its a month older and some change then the plants on the right (prob just coming up on a month old maybe a little more)
DSC 0498

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I do have access to lemonade romulan clones. Maybe I’ll give that one a shot for shits and giggles.

M

motz

They're around just gotta hunt them up.
It's definitely becoming a lost variety thru the years.
I have 2 different ibls of it one is grape romulan from the north country the other is from the east coast area.
Realitvley sure they're not the same.

M

motz

Ole Wheezy God Bless his Sole put out alot of hybrids with it, which I no longer have gave them all away.

chillywilly

chillywilly

I recall Federation Seeds carried them back in the day.
cw

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
From what I know the Grape Rom cut is different then the Joe Rom cut I had. I have heard people like the grape cut better. Don't get me wrong its good just not my cup of tea for my setup. 1 thing I will say tho its quick. Like really quick 8-8 1/2 weeks chop I saw no difference in weight/flav/stone taking it to 10 weeks. I think that's why the hash guys like it. Quick flip and its frosty as fuck. just the quick flower time doesn't make up for the twice as long veg time for me.

Stuff Like Space Queen from BCGA was a way better cross then the clone imo

M

motz

You are correct they were the originators in that time span they came out with a few Trekky stuff as in Star Trek in which Romulan was named from.
They also had the best Mikado on the market at that time.

Top Bottom