Romulan Seeds Anyone?

• Thread starter HeavyKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I had the opportunity to get my hands on some romulan over four years ago and haven't seen any since besides some of the crosses. Who knows how to get Romulan seeds or clones?
About 1.5 years ago Romulan Joe told me that he lost the cut about 5 years prior. I've heard some other breeder was working on some, I can't remember who they are but you might be able to search it, but the original is gone

BloodShot

BloodShot

I see that the Van seed bank has Romulan in stock. Not sure if it is what you are looking for though

therealAries

therealAries

Read the story on romulan years ago came to find out that there are no pure bred filial gen seeds maybe s1s or bx at best and best rep of romulan i can personally vouch for because the breeder is outstanding is boneyard he definitely is highly knowledgable and his practices i can assure you are of the greatest magnitude best of luck finding the romulan btw his beans are hella cheap guaranteed and i promise no low quality gear

bluntmassa

bluntmassa

This one guy is claiming to have the original cut Romulan Jake. Lol, he's selling seeds under Romulan genetics.

Apparently the original clone only is going to be available in California soon. I'm definitely trying to visit not just for Romulan but that's on my list of cuts.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

Yes, someone besides joe has the clone. Yes, it's still worth growing and yes. it does make good crosses and that's why you don't see the pure rom on that site mentioned above.

If u want to try a strain that's legit don't let anyone discourage you from doing so unless you're the sheeple type. Yes, there are plenty more sheeple by percentage on these boards over the last decade, so sad. you want to go after another canadian strain try chemo and i have never openly recommended it before cause i don't like to shoot myself in the foot lol. we evolve though, as proper stoners of a dying community of older farts should.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Yes, someone besides joe has the clone. Yes, it's still worth growing and yes. it does make good crosses and that's why you don't see the pure rom on that site mentioned above.

If u want to try a strain that's legit don't let anyone discourage you from doing so unless you're the sheeple type. Yes, there are plenty more sheeple by percentage on these boards over the last decade, so sad. you want to go after another canadian strain try chemo and i have never openly recommended it before cause i don't like to shoot myself in the foot lol. we evolve though, as proper stoners of a dying community of older farts should.

SPG ( sweet pink grapefruit) is another winner from that time. By itself its a great plant. Its like Chemdog in crosses where it just seems to make crosses always better. I always considered that the canadian sour diesel lol.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

supposedly that has reappeared but i can't recall what thread or where or who i read about it because it was at least a few weeks ago .
once upon a time i had the elie pukeberry and it was perfect imho. and it truly was done in 42 days. i imagine another week wouldn't hurt but it was said taking it longer didn't increase the quality.
i also have a couple dynamite seeds = please let them pop as the seed version of dynamite . lastly i actually grew blue dynamite and hope the seeds that appeared in those buds pop. weird part is i never saw nanners on them or the ak47 mystery pheno either. very tasty and good herb though. back the i offered up some to mkt. and dude would say how many u got. and he take at least 5 vials @20 a g. that was my one and only outdoor harvest. next one got chopped by forest service. partly/mainly my fault though for improper clean up of the area. live and learn.

maybe the pukeberry cross i made will germ well and offer up a couple serious puke dom phenos. time will tell.

Top Bottom