Romulan X Rocky Mountain High

• Thread starter 2pac4sur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2pac4sur

First off I just want to Apologize to Hazeman for running this grow so late. I had some Landlord issues with my Indoor Op last year around this time and had to Abandon the project before I could get these started. Everything I was doing was in Hydro so I lost everything. Plus where I am Now I am Off the Grid and I have not been that active i the On-line scene.

I have an Ok outdoor spot this year( So far. Got my Fingers Crossed). Out of 35 seeds of Different strains this was the only seed to Survive. The Mice set me back bad this year. Started 5 Romulan x RMH seeds and had 2 germinate. Started the Seeds late in the season (sometime in June. could be one of the reasons for bad Germ rate) so the Plant is not as big as would like it to be but it doing great. Have to say its a Very pest resistant Strain so far. Had some Bubba and Og clones that were in Flowering when these were started and they had Issues with Thrips and the Romulan x RMH has had no serious pest issues. Besides a Few Leaf Hopper.

Starting to get a Little Funk to her right now as well. Getting a Nice Skunky/funky back-round smell to it. Not to Sure when it will start Flowering but the Days are getting short so it Could be soon.

HazeMan let me know what Strain you think this girl is leaning towards. Also how long the Flower time Might be for the hybrid( Romulan X RMH)
Romulanxrmh 002

Romulanxrmh 006

Romulanxrmh 003

Romulanxrmh 005

Romulanxrmh 004

crek

crek

Its look nice ,this spring i think to grow same strain,dont stop posting pics i will wach it with interes happy grow.

Top Bottom