Ron Paul OG

• Thread starter Lemonhoko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Bwog ET (BerryWhite x Fire Alien) x Fire Alien (OGR OG Kush x Alien Kush) = Liberty OG

Liberty OG (Bwog ET x Fire Alien) x Alien Kush F2 = Fed Killer OG

Fed Killer OG (Liberty OG x OGR Alien Kush F2) x Bwog ET (BerryWhite x Fire Alien) = Ron Paul OG

Ron Paul OG x Ron Paul OG = Presidents OG (Ron Paul OG F2)

Ron Paul OG will be the P-1 of the Washington State OG project....as the P-1 parent stock, Ron Paul OG will be worked down to F4 then back crossed before the Washington State OG project is started.

If done right, this should be Legendary....

I thought this theme fitting since it is an election year and there is so much riding on this man.

Just thought I would share a project Im working on...hoping to have the finished strain about election time.

Freebies will land here first at the farm....

~Lem

MD420 Genetics

genepool

genepool

cool project best of luck with it and I sure hope it lives up to the name.

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

lem doesnt need luck he needs MANA, when i think of lem and his breeding i think of mother natures version of the archangel coming to lay down some fire

if you dont know about MD420 do some boneing(lol) or just wait for everyone else to figure it out

Lem this project is going to be crazy

slausongardens

slausongardens

haha at first i thought this was a joke with all the names and shit.

but the crosses look sick. and the names are funny haha. is the berrywhite raskals strain he did a long time ago which was the white x blue moonshine i think, or is it the other blueberry x white widow that goes around?

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

damn

You should cross the Ron Paul OG with Swaziland and we will call it the Bruno OG. Im down to try out a pack!

jagle

jagle

Someone should hit up ron paul with an oz of ron paul og haha

JAWS

JAWS

hello LEMON:talking
nice path to a really good sounding finish, i'll be looking hard at list come this fall...but to be perfectly honest brother the LIBERTY OG & FED KILLER OG sound pretty bomb on there own..
very nice:talking

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

haha at first i thought this was a joke with all the names and shit.

but the crosses look sick. and the names are funny haha. is the berrywhite raskals strain he did a long time ago which was the white x blue moonshine i think, or is it the other blueberry x white widow that goes around?

the berry white is the find within a project to create a stable seed form version of the sativa dom pre99 DJ short Blueberry lem has, the berry white is a keeper pheno found in the f4 bx of this project, if i remember correctly, and sorry i dont remember what was used to bx the strain

i have a small amount of pics up of it on another thread, hope lem doesnt mind me chimming in heres a pic, taken at 6-7 weeks i forget the date

DSCN3283 1
Motarebel

Motarebel

Awesome tastin herb right there! Lem's Berrywhite used a male White Indica.

ViVi

ViVi

are those berrywhite x fire alien seeds ever going to be available? def. understand if not, sounds like its too fire!.lol

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
are those berrywhite x fire alien seeds ever going to be available? def. understand if not, sounds like its too fire!.lol

For sure if theres enough interest.

I can send in about 10 packs of seeds if Logic needs them as freebies.

Just hit Logic up with a demand, if enough peeps message him, Im sure he will contact me about these beanz for freebies.
Of if you read this Logic, hit me up bro...will get the Bwog ETs to the farmers asap.

~Lem

M

mastergreen

Amazing man defiantly have to test some of those beans when your done good work fellow farmer working on a fire og f2 x greencrack for my first pollen chucking

Top Bottom