Ron Paul says U.S. is turning into a 'fascist system' dominated by government and bus

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ron Paul says U.S. is turning into a 'fascist system' dominated by government and businesses
By Associated Press

Last updated at 7:02 AM on 19th February 2012

Ron Paul has warned the U.S. is 'slipping into a fascist system' dominated by government and businesses.
The Republican presidential candidate made the bold claim as he held a rally on Saturday - upstaging other nearby Republican Party banquets.
The Texas congressman drew thousands to Kansas City's Union Station while the party's establishment dined on steak across the street at the Missouri GOP's annual conference.
Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul has said the U.S. is dominated by businesses and government and is suppressing individual rights
Kansas Republicans were holding a similar convention in a suburb across the state line.

Paul staged his rally near the nation's World War I museum, asserting that the U.S. got off track about 100 years ago during the era of President Woodrow Wilson.
Wilson led the nation through World War I and unsuccessfully advocated for the nation's involvement in a forerunner of the United Nations.

'We've slipped away from a true Republic,' Paul said. 'Now we're slipping into a fascist system where it's a combination of government and big business and authoritarian rule and the suppression of the individual rights of each and every American citizen.'
Although campaign aides were aware, Paul told reporters after his speech that he did not know his rally was coinciding with long-established Missouri and Kansas Republican Party events, where Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell - a vice presidential prospect - was the keynote speaker.
Clash: Paul's rally coincided with long-established Missouri and Kansas Republican Party events - but some of their attendees slipped away to hear him speak
Several Republicans slipped away from the banquets to join the Paul rally.
Among them was Ralph Munyan, a Republican committeeman in Kansas City's home county, who said he agreed with Paul's warnings of a 'fascist system' and his pledge to the end nation's involvement in wars overseas and against drugs.

'His foreign policy is one of peace,' Munyan said.

Paul repeatedly denounced President Barack Obama's recent enactment of a law requiring military custody of anyone suspected to be associated with al-Qaida and involved in planning an attack on the U.S. Obama said when he signed the legislation that his administration would not authorize the indefinite military detention of American citizens without a trial.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-U-S-turning-fascist-state.html#ixzz1mqLYktB4

K

kolah

Me thinks we are already there..and have been for sometime.

..as the sheeple still somehow believe we are free.

Ron Paul has surely produced some enlightening information...for those of us who acknowledge it. :)

B

bckwht

Ron Paul obviously doesnt fear dying...the courage he has to even mention this stuff from his position is under rated by many lol

Im hoping he gets the W, just to see how things really turn out

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I am heavily disappointed that the sheeple don't wake up and vote for Ron Paul.

This country is screwed...

Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter
Ron Paul is right on the money. It's a shame most people don't see what's happening to our beloved country.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Ron Paul, still speaking the truth, not bought off like 99% of political croonies...

K

kolah

The Corporate-Media whores have painted Ron Paul to look like a luntic fringe loonie. They have also proceeded to ignore him in the news and in debates.

2DogWalker

Ron Paul is my choice for president in 2012, even though I doubt I will ever get the opportunity to put him there. I watched the interview quoted above, and one thing I truly noticed is how tired he looked. And, I can't blame him he tells people the truth and they support people like romney and Newt... If you dont hold over 100 Million in wealth you shouldn't be voting for these people....I am afraid to say 2012 elections have been decided all ready. What this country really needs is a LABOR party, for the about 150 million of us who are currently not represented by our federal government in any way shape or form...

Overgrow you associates brains with knowledge....

Education is the only answer to our problems. We must educate people on independence.... Not as a country but as PEOPLE!!! Be an INDEPENDENT PERSON, be as self sufficient as possible. Learn your rights, learn what government is SUPPOSE to do to you....Remember when police cars used to say protect and serve...Well it was suppose to be the people who they were serving as well as protecting!!!

In all seriousness,
2DogWalkER

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

I've donated $450 dollars to Ron Paul so far. I'm overdue for another donation. Think I'll go and donate another $50 bucks.

The man can't win the Primary, let alone the general election, without financial backing. Romney has Goldman-Sachs (Wall St) and Ron Paul has "The People". The time for talking is over. Support Ron Paul? Donate. It's us against the deep pockets of corporate Amerika. Time to show them who's boss.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
One point I think people don`t think about is that even if Ron Paul doesn`t win he is getting his voice out there and that is also important! We all need to be heard not just the corperate intrests in America and Ron Paul is singing loud and clear for us! It will have an effect on America even if the message gets trampled by the news media! So if you donate and he dosen`t win you are not wasting your money, your helping send a message that is bigger than just Ron Paul or even the elections.Your supporting Idea`s and freedom in an election platform that gets attention!

Latest posts

Top Bottom