Ron Paul speaks out about marijuana

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReelBusy1

IMHO Ron Paul is not a true Libertarian.

He (and his secret supporters from the past, before he played the popular chords the youth like) is a Racist hiding behind the image of a Libertarian. He is not the answer you think he is.
Unless you love the KKK.

But I'll let you guys stroke off thinking about him and stay out of it.

L

Liberty_Seed

What's with the labels? Why narrow Freedom down to a political party. I think Dr.Paul believes in a Constitutional Republic that respects States Rights via the People. All representing their communities without Fed intrusion.

He (and his secret supporters from the past, before he played the popular chords the youth like) is a Racist hiding behind the image of a Libertarian. He is not the answer you think he is.
Unless you love the KKK.
You got something against God's chosen people? lol

should I change my aviator to that billy squire album where he is wearing tight pants; j/k

B

bonbonbondia

He (and his secret supporters from the past, before he played the popular chords the youth like) is a Racist hiding behind the image of a Libertarian.

Yeah, just look at how much he hates black people. LOL. You know the funny thing is it was a black guy that told me about him. I've met hundreds of Ron Paul supporters in person and not a single one was a racist, went door to door was the black guy I mentioned campaigning for him. Racist, now thats funny. The policies and ideology he promotes would do more for equality and advancement of all americans regarldless of color, than all government intervention over the past 50 years.

Rpwheelchair
Balloupaul15
L

Liberty_Seed

Let me throw a couple of quotes out there

"A people it appears,may be progressive for a certain length of time and then stop. When does it stop? When it ceases to possess individuality." John Stuart Mill

"Nothing should be allowed into the USA which is manufactured,assembled,made,grown, or produced in any fashion by labor earning less than the current American minimum wage. Anything else is exploitation of the poor." by un-named klansman.

Just giving you something to chew on from some of things I mentioned earlier in the form of quotes from other people.

The below quote I could picture "them" saying to Christ while nailing his feet to the cross.

"None of us believe in censorship..But some should have a forum and some should not." by a typical hypocrit

here's another

Lenin said "The Capitalist will happily sell the Bolsheviks the rope with which the Bolsheviks intend to hang the Captialist"

B

bonbonbondia

Well today is Ron's birthday. If you want to get a US senator into office that is adamant against the drug war, then throw a couple bucks his son's way. And with the new poll results that just came out he might just win it....

Of course this only applies to Americans, if you aren't one, then carry on, or inform any of your American friends.....

JH420

JH420

Speaking of rare, I just found out his son is now running for the Senate seat that Bunning was pushed out from in KY --my opinion is that this was directly related to Bunning being an outspoken critic of the federal reserve and the fact that he voted against the banker bailout. I'd hate to see him replaced by typical banker-boot-licking politician. Rand is pretty much identical to his father position wise. There is a donation "moneybomb" day setup for him on his father's birthday (Aug. 20th).

Pledge site for donations: http://www.runrandrun.com
Rand's website:
Great article on their tactics and support he has gathered: http://www.nolanchart.com/article6736.html

This is how we will take back our country non-violently, one good candidate at a time.

His birthday is on 420?

M

MadSeason

He's a nut job with some very questionable supporters and motives.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/11/the_ron_paul_campaign_and_its.html

I hope you order enough sheets for everyone.

Unless you love the KKK.

Are you serious? So, you read one hit piece and think you know it all. No, I'm sure you did your homework. You should be ashamed to come into this thread with this, man. Do you actually have a thought of your own based on something Ron Paul actually said, or are you just going to let other people with "agendas" tell you what to think about him.

To call this man a nut job and a racist is so damn irresponsible, not to mention patently false. Ron Paul is always going to be one of the smartest guys in the room, no matter what room he is in. That "American Thinker" article is extremely flawed and written in a leading manner. Not to mention that what is being done in that piece can be done to ANY candidate. It's a game. It's a Bill O'Reilly tactic. The simple fact of the matter is that racists supporting Ron Paul has absolutely nothing to do with Ron Paul himself. He doesn't have to denounce or distance himself from anything because he is his words, and all you have to do is listen to or read what he is saying to know what he is about and where he comes from.

The insinuation seems to be that Ron Paul is tricking us, right? All the Ron Paul supporters are just dupes being led along, right? He'll become president and make the KKK an official branch of government? Get out of here. Learn how government works so that when you listen to Ron Paul speak you could understand what he's saying and make an informed decision based on that. He is a good and honorable man and I just won't stand for people trying to slander him that have no credibility whatsoever.

PEACE

R

ReelBusy1

All the Ron Paul supporters are just dupes being led along, right? He'll become president and make the KKK an official branch of government?

Yes to the first part and there are not enough ignorant people to make 2nd part happen.

M

MadSeason

Ok then Reel. I like how you ignored all but what allowed you to put in your passive aggressive insult. What a joke! Is that what you are all about? How sad. It's not like I expected you to have an actual argument based on facts and critical analysis. It's not like you can bring some substance to the table, because you have clearly shown you have none. Once again, you should be ashamed you even entered into this thread. Now why don't you go and make a poll or whatever it is you do.

PEACE

Top Bottom