• Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
[YOUTUBE]-c_iQqnpgbY[/YOUTUBE]

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I wonder what the response was to that very well argued point....Probably dismissal and a dumbfounded look or two. RP you got balls!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Ok, I have said this before and I will say it again, Ron Paul is not really on our side, and he would not be good for this country. If you think the republicans have blocked Obama from doing anything they will be twice as bad if Ron Paul were president. I know he is technically a Republican, but not really, he does not follow the GOP line of Republicans. Ron Paul is for making money and that is about it. So since 75% of the jails are private in the good ole US of A they would need to make money too, and the way they do that is by putting people in jail. Don't be fooled by the few good things that come out of Ron Paul's mouth, there are two more bad ideas to follow it. I also happen to think he is border line crazy.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok, I have said this before and I will say it again, Ron Paul is not really on our side, and he would not be good for this country. If you think the republicans have blocked Obama from doing anything they will be twice as bad if Ron Paul were president. I know he is technically a Republican, but not really, he does not follow the GOP line of Republicans. Ron Paul is for making money and that is about it. So since 75% of the jails are private in the good ole US of A they would need to make money too, and the way they do that is by putting people in jail. Don't be fooled by the few good things that come out of Ron Paul's mouth, there are two more bad ideas to follow it. I also happen to think he is border line crazy.

Show me someone better, Mitt, Newt, Obamma..WTF?
Mitt and Newt scare the shit out of me...
All of them are about making money Mitt is the biggest piece of shit there is and Newt, give me a break, how could peeps be so stupid...

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

All of them are about making money Mitt is the biggest piece of shit there is and Newt, give me a break, how could peeps be so stupid...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chickenman again.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chickenman again.

Hey its ok...Everybodys got there views, as long as we can discuss without bashing each other lets get it on,,,,,

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Off subject I know but I wanted to mention this video I just saw that shows that Mit Romney fucknut refusing to answer the question of a 15 year old boy in the wheelchair asking him if he is going to take away the one medication that works for him and that ass face fucker just walked off as he does not support medical MJ at all. What a real piece of human shit that guy is! He is HEARTLESS!

B

bckwht

"Reagan conservative"

I hope I'm not mistaken but wasnt Reagan the one who started the harder time for lesser crimes, kinda leads me to believe newt is the crazy ass who will be locking people up since he refers to himself as a "Reagan conservative" ever other word

Ive attempted watching a couple debates on cspan etc. but I can't stand listening to all there Sales pitches, doesn't matter which side is talking, if it's not coming out of Ron Paul's mouth then it's just scripted bullshit everyone's been hearing for years and years

Actually watched a portion of the house of reps debating raisingthe debt ceiling 1.2trillion, After Ron Paul spoke, I realized during all of it that he was the only one actually proposing ideas on how to get out and every other person literally sounded like a car salesman..in the end big money controls it so Ron Paul will be made to lose through flawed voting and then newt or mitt will continue to spend money we don't have bc they for sure will be ball players like Obama

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey its ok...Everybodys got there views, as long as we can discuss without bashing each other lets get it on,,,,,

Just thought you deserved some rep for that short, precisely to the point post! Good shit! :banana1sv6:

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
It is said Plato once stated: "If you refuse to take part in politics you end up being governed by your inferiors".

With every election I think "bullets or ballots" - which will bring more change with this new president? An uneducated vote is as dangerous as an unaimed bullet when it comes to elections, and voting matters little in a system where choice is limited to two figureheads who serve the same agenda. You might as well be voting for a Super Bowl champion. "The People" have to do more than just vote on something, yet most think it is paramount in terms of social responsibility.

The debates don't bother me, or the foolish millionaires they throw at us to vote for. What bothers me is that every four years people seem to forget the lesson of every other election I've been conscious to witness, that voting for the President is a purely symbolic act that affects only the people's view of themselves in relation to a country and it's policies. Unless you back your voice with a 10 to 100 million, you have no voice, so maybe it's time to figure out a new place to put all that focus and intention.

Notice I didn't say Dollars connected to that 10 to 100 million. For the multinationals it's money, sure. But for us it's people, solidarity, that will give us a voice. Just 1 million informed individuals collectively acting toward one goal, the establishment of a true People's Government, would affect massive change on the scale we dreamers like to conceive of, and that seems like a worthy goal to dream of and build toward. Seems much more effective than a bunch of dopes chanting "we are the 99%" or "nine eleven was an inside job".

Rabble rousers feel so powerful when they start a chant, but how do they feel after all they started was a chant? You and I need to start groups that matter, not be another faceless dupe in a crowd that mutters.

Everybody pick up a rock...Scratch that... Everybody pick up a book. Not because you can start a book on fire before you chuck it at an unruly politician, but because an educated voting body is the only thing that will ever change our reality from this symbol based, money driven society full of slaves with pocketbooks and voting cards waiting to be exploited, back to a reality where the apex of human achievement goes beyond that of fiscal endeavour.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I don't like any of them, they are all professional politicians, the absolute scum of the earth. I only say what I do about Paul because a lot of us in the marijuana world think he will be our savior. And while I do hear him talk about potentially legalizing marijuana to make up some serious revenue for the country. I do think some of Paul's ideas are good and could really help this country, but all in all I think he would be bad for this country as its top leader. I like that he is in the government at the state level, but I think he may be more useful at that level.

But I think keeping Obama in the office and voting out most of the republicans (only to avoid blocking good ideas because of party lines) in the house and senate will bring the needed change Obama talked about 4 years ago; not all of it, he has shown his hypocritical side. I think a lot of the short comings of our country's government have come from bickering between the parties and votes that are meant to follow party lines rather than better our country. But there are no good choices, we have been choosing the lesser of two evils for the last who knows how many years.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Seriously? Do you know who some of the sponsors of SOPA are? Have you bothered to take a look at the PATRIOT vote role calls, like, ever? If you have, you'd have to notice how many Democrats have voted in favor of legislation typically blamed on Republicans. Btw, the sponsors of SOPA (and, IIRC perhaps PIPA as well) are my state's own (democrat) senators, Boxer and Feinstein.

Republicrat, demoplican, they represent nothing more than two legs of the same, chimeric, corporatized, corrupt beast. It matters not which holds what office, especially if one bases their opinion on facts that can be backed up, such as voting records. Obama's actions are coming as no surprise to me, that much is certain, nor am I foolish enough to believe that by simply changing the balance in the houses from Republican to Democrat that we might see less of what's happening--incredible infringements upon our rights and corruption of not only our Constitution, but Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence.

Even though I object to Paul's stance on DoMA and abortion, I feel he's the best representative of and for me. The others? Definitely, not so much. Plus, they like to consider themselves my 'leaders' and that rankles me. Paul has yet to do anything other than what he says he's going to do. He's maintained a far higher degree of integrity than damn near anyone else who's served during his time, or still serves.

And let me say this--I was watching the first debate in S.C. I was ASTONISHED when Gingrich invoked Andrew Jackson as a president to emulate. Just completely fucking astonished. And appalled.

T

TreFarmer

Seriously? Do you know who some of the sponsors of SOPA are? Have you bothered to take a look at the PATRIOT vote role calls, like, ever? If you have, you'd have to notice how many Democrats have voted in favor of legislation typically blamed on Republicans. Btw, the sponsors of SOPA (and, IIRC perhaps PIPA as well) are my state's own (democrat) senators, Boxer and Feinstein.

Republicrat, demoplican, they represent nothing more than two legs of the same, chimeric, corporatized, corrupt beast. It matters not which holds what office, especially if one bases their opinion on facts that can be backed up, such as voting records. Obama's actions are coming as no surprise to me, that much is certain, nor am I foolish enough to believe that by simply changing the balance in the houses from Republican to Democrat that we might see less of what's happening--incredible infringements upon our rights and corruption of not only our Constitution, but Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence.

Even though I object to Paul's stance on DoMA and abortion, I feel he's the best representative of and for me. The others? Definitely, not so much. Plus, they like to consider themselves my 'leaders' and that rankles me. Paul has yet to do anything other than what he says he's going to do. He's maintained a far higher degree of integrity than damn near anyone else who's served during his time, or still serves.

And let me say this--I was watching the first debate in S.C. I was ASTONISHED when Gingrich invoked Andrew Jackson as a president to emulate. Just completely fucking astonished. And appalled.

^^ bringing the heat!!
:bow

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Like I said right at the top of that post, I don't like any of them, not Obama, not Romney, not, Gingrich, none of them. I also don't trust any of them. So I am under no delusion that one is better than the other or that one party is better than any other. We no longer have a government that serves the people, and that is what needs to change. I don't have an answer for how to do that, but I do not think any of these politicians do either.

B

Bluenote

Y'all might want to take a close look at Pauls habit of adding earmarks aimed for the 14th congressional district of Texas to a bill and then voting against the bill , knowing FULL well it won't get voted down.

Ron Paul is just like any other Texas politician.He is *owned* , try walking down the street in Galveston , Victoria etc and asking folks how satisfied they are with his performance.

Saying that Paul is better than th rest the assorted clowns is nothing more than the equivalent of " that Hog right THERE has less mud on it , wouldya look at that."......

Doesn't change the fact that it's a muddy hog in the least. While we're at it you ever notice how much ol Newt resembles a Berkshire sow? Apologies to Berkshire sows the world round for the insult.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

When he speaks i dont think Ron Paul is lying to me,when the rest speak i know they are lying to me.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

It is clear that the establishment does not want Ron in office. He would spoil the party that has been the last 35 years. This alone is a good enough reason to vote for him.

Ron is a true American hero.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Ron Paul is for making money and that is about it.

:sign0023:

Why don't you back that up w/ some evidence.

RP has refused to take part in the sweetheart congressional pension plan and has more integrity that just about anyone in DC. He's one of the few guys who consistently defends Liberty, individual rights and the Constitution. He's also written 6 books on economics and correctly predicted the housing bubble and our financial crisis. Nanny staters on the Left and nanny staters on the right all want to control EVERYTHING, including your MJ use, but not RP. He opposes the war on drugs and creeping totalitarianism.

B

Bluenote

:sign0023:

Why don't you back that up w/ some evidence.

RP has refused to take part in the sweetheart congressional pension plan and has more integrity that just about anyone in DC. He's one of the few guys who consistently defends Liberty, individual rights and the Constitution. He's also written 6 books on economics and correctly predicted the housing bubble and our financial crisis. Nanny staters on the Left and nanny staters on the right all want to control EVERYTHING, including your MJ use, but not RP. He opposes the war on drugs and creeping totalitarianism.

Drank the Kool Aid did ya? Ah well a Lemming is a Lemming , doesn't matter whether it's a democrat lemming , a republican lemming or a Paulista Lemming , it's still a Lemming.

HHhmmm lets start with abortion , golly gee whiz he's real " for the rights" there isn't he? Want more? I'll burn all those strawmen for you.

Sweet pensions plan.........he's a retired Dr. , the pension income puts him in a higher tac bracket , this is well known is his home district.......damn I think I smell straw burning again.

More integrity than anyone in D.C...........sure you want to put it that way? Maybe he does , and that leaves him just about enough integrity to spit in the gutter instead of on the sidewalk...........damn that's quite a bit of smoke.

" 6 books on economics " BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA...............I think I broke a rib laughing.........you REALLY think he wrote that mess of rehashed , plagiarised misquoted and misinterpreted Von Mises , Spooner , Rothbard etc.etc....I mean REALLY? Seriously?

Want another dozen people and more that predicted these economic events?

Yeah Paul doesn't want to control you , sure thing , tell that to folks back home in Galveston , most of whom are of the opinion " send the bastard to the White House 'cause at least we won't be saddled with him and his bullshit for a while.

And Paul doesn't represent " creeping totalitariansim" , nope he doesn't , instead he rpresents totalitarianism that will be inflicted with a hammer in a decisive manner whether *you* like it or not.

And don't bother with the weed issue , anyone who has such a dramatic case of recto-cranial impaction so as to vote for the POTUS position based upon that issue as a sole criteria is myopic to the Nth degree.

Top Bottom