Rookie breeder question

• Thread starter kekoa-30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kekoa-30

aloha THCfarmers,
Here's my situation I grew out ten seed's of Jamican Grape seed's all the seedling's grew two head's very healthy, looked like the letter Y ,I also grew DJ Short's Grape krush an all the plant's had the krinkle leaf structer, I breed the two strains an now the offspring are growing with the two heads, one half of the plant is a very thin bladed krinkle leaf pathern very sativa, an the other half is growing a more 50/50 more indica patthern the bud's are very frosty ,the krinkle side needs about 30 more day's to finish an the indica side can come down in about 10-15 day's from today. Is this common to have two pheno's growing from one plant or is this just a mutation.It looks like two diffrent plants were grafted together.much aloha an godbless-kekoa 30

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Sounds pretty interesting id definantly like to see some pics.

P

pilot error

Never heard of this (not that I know much lol) but pics would be nice.

K

kekoa-30

aloha brother farmer's ,this is a first for me too i never seen this before, i am working on getting some pic posted of this plant as soon as i find someone to help me post them this computer thing is way out of my leauge. when i was born i left the hospital in a wheelbarrow with a lunch can a pick an a shouvel!!!!!! an thats all she wrote for me as far as edu. goes .will get some pic's out soon mahalo.

R

ReelBusy1

The Mendel lesson is here for you.
It should explian what you ned to know about genetic assortment.

K

kekoa-30

Aloha brother THC farmers, sorry it took so long for the pics, but here they are. Hope they are clear enough so you can see the difference in both bud structures. One more on the sativa side and the other on a 50/50 indica sativa mix. I also included some shots of the stem where there are two different maint stems coming from just one stem. One main stem is the sativa and the main stem is the 50/50. I will start another batch of these seeds and when the seedlings sprout with the two heads, I will take pictures of the seedlings and post them too. I also have gotten seedlings from the seeds which have four main stems, but they turned out male so I cut them out. I thought this was common to have multiple stems from one seed. Pictures of both buds are from the same plant. Hope you can see the difference. Much aloha and God bless, Kekoa-30

Pics:

Top Bottom