Rookie grower - hooked on indoor autos

• Thread starter BuffaloGanj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BuffaloGanj

BuffaloGanj

Hi all. Been growing just under a year just for personal use and do auto-flowering plants on a 40 day cycle in a small room inside an unheated building. Enjoyed various levels of success but the latest two ladies are looking to be the best of all in terms of yield an quality so far. These two girls were on day 54 (from seed) in this pic. I try to grow in 3's but the 3rd wound up to be male (although itwas feminized). The girl on the left is a GG and the one on the right is a Sweet Tooth. Looking to harvest both in the next 2-3 weeks. They are stinking up the neighborhood! I like it. :-)

Rookie grower   hooked on indoor autos
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hi all. Been growing just under a year just for personal use and do auto-flowering plants on a 40 day cycle in a small room inside an unheated building. Enjoyed various levels of success but the latest two ladies are looking to be the best of all in terms of yield an quality so far. These two girls were on day 54 (from seed) in this pic. I try to grow in 3's but the 3rd wound up to be male (although itwas feminized). The girl on the left is a GG and the one on the right is a Sweet Tooth. Looking to harvest both in the next 2-3 weeks. They are stinking up the neighborhood! I like it. :-)
Welcome. Nice Christmas trees
You got there 🎄 Lots of people struggle with autos here so your knowledge will be good for the auto growers. How much dried weight was your last harvest? You running HPS? Happy grows.
Burnz

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter

I recognize those LED panels on the sides, good old 17 watters lol I have one on either side of my 150W in the veg tent. For the price they're definitely not half bad.

Cheers!

BuffaloGanj

BuffaloGanj

Welcome. Nice Christmas trees
You got there 🎄 Lots of people struggle with autos here so your knowledge will be good for the auto growers. How much dried weight was your last harvest? You running HPS? Happy grows.
Burnz
Thanks much. It's been up and down and I had a male in the last batch that I didn't catch so it really hurt the yield. I wound up with about 24g at the end of it all but it wasn't 1/4 of what these ladies are coming out as. Running a single 1000w HPS. The biggest yield-affecting change I've made in the 6 grows so far is going from my own soil mix using FF liquid nutes to FF Ocean Forest soil and eliminating 2 of the 3 liquid ferts I was using. I still use Tiger Bloom a couple of times through the flowering stage and also add molasses once early on in flowering. These current girls look to be about twice the size of my biggest so far, which was a White Widow that yielded around 3.5oz dry. I am happy to share any of the little bit of knowledge I have. This rabbit hole is WAY deeper than I realized when I jumped in last year!
Peace and puffy white clouds!

BuffaloGanj

BuffaloGanj

I recognize those LED panels on the sides, good old 17 watters lol I have one on either side of my 150W in the veg tent. For the price they're definitely not half bad.

Cheers!
LOL. They are really nice for side lighting and I do think they help thicken things up under the canopy. Brother in law offered them up after I had the 1000w HPS up and running and I figured more light couldn't hurt, right? :-)

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
LOL. They are really nice for side lighting and I do think they help thicken things up under the canopy. Brother in law offered them up after I had the 1000w HPS up and running and I figured more light couldn't hurt, right? :-)

Exactly my friend!!! Every watt counts!!! Not to mention you get 2 of them for $30 nowadays lol

Cheers!

Top Bottom