Rookie in training

• Thread starter haystack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haystack

I just want to say whats good? to all my farmers out there. Trying to learn as much as I can before next spring so I can get out doors and do some farming myself.

jagle

jagle

welcome indeed, well you have a few months of learning before your planting alright, should be enough time haha

H

haystack

thanks for the encouragement. in your opinion what would be the best way for me to get my foot in the door. indoor? outdoor? seeds? clones? any help from your personal experience is welcomed

I

ibTheMan

thanks for the encouragement. in your opinion what would be the best way for me to get my foot in the door. indoor? outdoor? seeds? clones? any help from your personal experience is welcomed

Well sounds like for now you need seeds from a good indoor and outdoor strain.
This will help you out so much its my very favorite Non forum sites,it the best! seedfinder.eu
Get you some fem seeds start um indoors, and youll be off to a great start, for grown in and out,w/ seed and or clones. everything you need to know u can find out here on The Farm.

H

haystack

Your the Man! thanks for the website and the advice hope to keep everbody posted with the results

Top Bottom