Rookie Looking For 10x10 Grow Tent Advice.

• Thread starter Deviiious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

You do realize cmh technology puts led (uva/uvb), hps, and mh all in 1 bulb with a 20,000hr bulb life. If I didn't think cmh was the way to go, I wouldn't have swapped out my entire grow from hps/mh to all 315 cmh.
My 3 past grows should prove that it's the 600mh/hps killer.

It definitely is a technology I said I would look into as other people like them as well. I've ordered my 4 x 8 tent, should be here tomorrow. but anyway, I don't want to steal this tread, I have a thread going on this subject That I will be posting my CMH vs. COB questions.

W

WyattHerbz

Place fans to create a vortex sorta so no hot spots. IE: fan in front of ac...blowin cool air to opposite side of tent..fan on that side blowing towards wall next to at. If that makes sense

W

WyattHerbz

Pure curiousity...why 8 plants? Need low plant numbers? Gon be a long veg to fill that space

C

Charles Kim

You do realize cmh technology puts led (uva/uvb), hps, and mh all in 1 bulb with a 20,000hr bulb life. If I didn't think cmh was the way to go, I wouldn't have swapped out my entire grow from hps/mh to all 315 cmh.

My 3 past grows should prove that it's the 600mh/hps killer.

Does more watts mean more yield? Sorry I don't know a damn thing about this but I want to buy the best product. I was planning to buy the blackdog led 1000 watt but now you convinced me to buy the 315cmh. I just ordered the 10x10 secret jardin grow tent and I want to maximize as much as possible

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If you can fit 4 hoods in there, go for it. I use 4 in a 8' width room and have 2" between hoods and walls. All in. If kahuna hoods

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

First off,
Thanks for taking the time to read my post,
Starting a 10x10x7 flower tent with 6x 750 gavitas , a mini split air conditioner, (Looking for suggestions on close tent or exausted,also want opinions about only putting 9 plants in and scrogging them)

Then I have a 5x5x7 veg room I plan on putting a 315 in with 12 plants and stretching them out.

I have done lots of reading but would love advice on many things. Veg and flower scheduled, vent layouts, advice on scrogging, and opinoins nutrient companies or organic and why.

Thank you for your help -Deviiious
First off,
Starting a 10x10x7 flower tent with 6x 750 gavitas , a mini split air conditioner, (Looking for suggestions on close tent or exausted,also want opinions about only putting 9 plants in and scrogging them)

Then I have a 5x5x7 veg room I plan on putting a 315 in with 12 plants and stretching them out.

I have done lots of reading but would love advice on many things. Veg and flower scheduled, vent layouts, advice on scrogging, and opinoins nutrient companies or organic and why.

Looks like you have a lot invested I wouldn't skimp on my cooling system. By the way I like vaginas to.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

First off,

9 plants in your flower room should b plenty remember not how many plants u have but now I grow them(thumbs up) for my veg I run 24 hours light many people would not agree with this but that's what I do and works fine flower 12/12 I don't like scrog I prefer to b able to move plants around and get in there up close and not be hindered by a net I have to constantly move but hey to each his own. To cross the same river there may be many paths. I prefer organic and that's cuz taste is huge with me and in my opinion organic will give you the best taste but synthetic will help your plants in veg grow faster. Check out Blueplanet nutrients they have an organic and synthetic line and super cheap and great results comparable to Advanced nutrients that's also what I use just my two cents my friend nothing but good vibes your way

IMG 5252
Top Bottom