Rookie question. What are nanners ?

• Thread starter Panhead59
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I only really see one suspicious spot that looks like a banana may have seeded the area around it.
At this stage, I'd just pluck it out with tweezers. Can wet the tweezers if you like, just dry the spot up with a q-tip after,but looks like the damage is already done.
If you're just making CBD edibles... no big deal. If its for smoking, that could be an issue if it dropped viable pollen.
Screenshot 20210802 134949 Samsung Internet

Moshmen

Moshmen

Total loss. When you see one. It's over. That plant will be the poo. Seedy and taste like hay. And the genetics are trash. So if you get one. The whole crop is trash. Some people save them for some reason. I say never get attached to a plant or strain. No weakness. No mercy. Best case scenario is you make concentrate and didn't have to trim.
Just not true, there are multiple reason a plant can throw nanners depends on when and why whether I cull or not

freezeland2

freezeland2

I don't want pollen, sativas or plants that can hermie. I don't want to smoke it. And no one would buy it. I would be stuck with making concentrate. Don't fall in love with a strain or crop. Powdery mildew? Kill it. Bud rot? Chop it. Hermies? Get a new source of seeds. Or buy clones. Got no smoke? Desperate? Finish growing a herm.. smoke it. And when that proper crop drops never speak of it again.

I agree by experience. Had a Gelato hermi in a recent grow. Just four sac’s. I plucked them off and finished growing it out. It didn’t contaminate any of the other plants nor pollinate itself. But terrible weed in the end. Should have chopped it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom