Rookie questions - day 69 advice

• Thread starter Cooley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cooley

This is two Northern Lights Auto and One Big Bud Auto. Seeds came Pacific Seed Bank in CA. Ironically, the Big Bud is the smallest and can be grown from seed to harvest in 5 to 7 weeks. That didn’t happen, and the other Big Bid just has a little pop corn and no frost. And, I believe BIg Bud is crossed with Northern Lights? They get Advanced Nitrients and 20/4.

Anywho the Northern Lights seems to have frosting on all of the flowers—including lowers branches—and Big Bud doesn’t. Hmm

QUESTION—Are there too many sites to get bigger nuggets. And, is it too late on the game to worry about it?

Rookie questions   day 69 advice
Rookie questions   day 69 advice 2
dire wolf

dire wolf

This is two Northern Lights Auto and One Big Bud Auto. Seeds came Pacific Seed Bank in CA. Ironically, the Big Bud is the smallest and can be grown from seed to harvest in 5 to 7 weeks. That didn’t happen, and the other Big Bid just has a little pop corn and no frost. And, I believe BIg Bud is crossed with Northern Lights? They get Advanced Nitrients and 20/4.

Anywho the Northern Lights seems to have frosting on all of the flowers—including lowers branches—and Big Bud doesn’t. Hmm

QUESTION—Are there too many sites to get bigger nuggets. And, is it too late on the game to worry about it?
Hey C , i think they're pretty much set size potential ,but they look great , dont sweat it

C

Cooley

The Big Bud has wider nuggets. But, not as many ch frosting. It’s companion may have been a different phenotype.

12B3E10C 187B 4E7A ACDA 30F6A6691952
Top Bottom