rookie with A. Gernade

• Thread starter mmg-az
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Good fuckin' save bro! Seriously...I would have killed that thing off and you fully revived it. Great job.

mmg-az

mmg-az

things moving along nicely. DSC 0001 2newDSC 0007 2new2DSC 0011 2112:D

capegrower

capegrower

mmg-looking good... I would pinch those or FIM those grenades ASAP they stretch pretty good..I ended up with 6 females with 2 phenos being some crazy stinky plants and the others had very orange pistils

mmg-az

mmg-az

thanks, ganna take a few clones sunday and do a little training. whats the stretch like?

capegrower

capegrower

the stretch depends on the pheno... one slows down early and the other keeps stretching a bit. grow out the all the phenos and make a choice... I got 5 female mother and while 1 is stinky sour diesel and the other has lovely orange pistels and smoke nice.. personal preference but alien is now my go to breeder...it all rocks

mmg-az

mmg-az

girls bout 10 days into flower. a.g. on right, two on left are "sour d" bag seeds.

Newpic
Other
Lot
capegrower

capegrower

Im about 3 weeks into flower with a couple of AG phenos. This time Ive really bent and fim'd the hell out of 4 ladies and Ive created a nice flat screen. Im only running 1 600 hps so Im limited on area and height. The AG really shines when you fim several tops and then you see 5 times as many a week later...so cool and fun to play with the technique especially if you time it properly...we shall see...
IMAG0170 1

mmg-az

mmg-az

flushing her, don't know whats wrong? 3 plants only A.G. is ailing. ph at 5.9-6.5 feeding GH bloom. other two are dark green. AG is yellowing/rust outer tips. drooping little. pic ohno2 has pic of all 3. AG on right others on left. under 1 600hps.

Oh no
Ohno2
mmg-az

mmg-az

big ups to Alien, after almost killing her twice:oops:. she rewards me with great smoke.

DSC 00045
Top Bottom