Room 1 Take 2

• Thread starter uc pro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

uc pro

Hope all is well with everyone. Been very busy and have been away from the farm but i think i can manage an hour out of my day to post full grows. Just a reminder this is a fully legal pre-ico grow. Without further ado...

Room 1
Goal: A+++ Medicine 3.5 lbs per light.
24 site uc xxxl 13 gals,
15 1000 vert
1.5 hp chiller.
strain 20 GSC thin mint. 1, Kens GDP, 1, Blue Dream, 1, Larry OG, 1 Purple Urkle. total 24
nuts: Cultured Solutions plus calmag at 2 mls per gal
Veg started on 9/19
light on 24/7 for the next 10 days,
they have not been pre veged, strait out of the power cloner and into the system

i will update ppms, ph, rooms temps and RH levels as we go along, please allow me some time to answer your questions as i assume there will be a lot.

Major thanks to the full crew at Current Culture as all of them have been nothing but awsome help to me and my crew. Many thanks to the Q9, UCMENOW, JACK, TEX KID, and who ever else i forgot to mention. I couldnt have done all of this without the knowledge and help from you all.

Room 1 take 2

U

uc pro

forgot to mention, room is sealed, burning co2 and a 5 ton ac to cool

U

uc pro

UC xxxl 16 evo 13 gals,
17 1000 verts
7 ton ac
sealed, burning co2
1 hp chiller,
stain strawbery cough,
currently in week 6 of veg, will flip on 9/25, my guys have been lazy this week, they didnt finish setting up the cages and still have 4 more to de leaf before cages go up.
DSC03245
DSC03246
DSC03247
DSC03248

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Awesome room man looks like the inside of a bubbleship if i never did see one.. Cool

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Nice setup. How do you manage 15.000 watts with only 5tons of AC?

Capfan

Capfan

Hard to find work that isnt lazy in this line of business =P haha Slackers!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Nutes look like they could be running a bit hot, what's the EC on these ladies?

Nice work in there PRO!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good morning uc pro. I have merged your threads.

U

uc pro

Nutes look like they could be running a bit hot, what's the EC on these ladies?

Nice work in there PRO!
thank you brotha, its a compliment coming from you. yes the nutes got a little hot during week 4, i had it to high in the res. they are drinking 100 gallons of res every 2 days at this point. by week 4 i was setting the ress at 1200, system got up tp 620, i flushed and brought them back to 400, they loved it.

im currently at 460 in room 2. still a lil to hot for me but i cant bring it down any more. the buckets are almost fully of clean roots.

U

uc pro

Cold climate? Runs lights at night?
i do agree, we had themps around 84-85 when we first started to keep the rh up, then we started to slowley bring them down as they started to creat more and more rh during light on, we are now at 80 and this is prolly why. we only have 6 lights on right now and when that 7 ton kicks on.... its like a frezzer in the room. lol

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Nice set ups brutha!! I am in on this thread. I'm interested in seeing what the three rooms do side by side when all is said and done... Nice work!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

With higher rh, keeping temps more consistent is easy. If you're running a sealed room and have big plants and are wondering where your rh is going, check your sealed and vented lighting for leaks.

ri420patient

ri420patient

Hope all is well with everyone. Been very busy and have been away from the farm but i think i can manage an hour out of my day to post full grows. Just a reminder this is a fully legal pre-ico grow. Without further ado...

Room 1
Goal: A+++ Medicine 3.5 lbs per light.
24 site uc xxxl 13 gals,
15 1000 vert
1.5 hp chiller.
strain 20 GSC thin mint. 1, Kens GDP, 1, Blue Dream, 1, Larry OG, 1 Purple Urkle. total 24
nuts: Cultured Solutions plus calmag at 2 mls per gal
Veg started on 9/19
light on 24/7 for the next 10 days,
they have not been pre veged, strait out of the power cloner and into the system

i will update ppms, ph, rooms temps and RH levels as we go along, please allow me some time to answer your questions as i assume there will be a lot.

Major thanks to the full crew at Current Culture as all of them have been nothing but awsome help to me and my crew. Many thanks to the Q9, UCMENOW, JACK, TEX KID, and who ever else i forgot to mention. I couldnt have done all of this without the knowledge and help from you all.

View attachment 340908

Absolutely amazing room great work

ri420patient

ri420patient

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Are you running switchable ballasts? Do you use a combo of HPS and MH?

Latest posts

Top Bottom