U

uc pro

uc evo 16 site xxxl 13 gals,

17 1000 verts
7 ton ac
1 hp chiller
strain is GSC thin mint
nutes are CS full line with 2 mls per gal of calmag,

First pic is 3rd week of veg, Second pic is 4th week of veg, Third pic is 5th week of veg, these girls will be veged for 10 more days and fliped, they were on 24 hour lights on for 3 weeks.. lol we forgot to put them to sleep, they have been on 18/6 for 2 weeks now.

Photo 1

Photo 3
Photo 5
Room 3 take 2 4
Room 3 take 2 5

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey man pretty cool idk why all the threads maybe u should have them merged now it would be cool to follow this out n get pointers its gonna be hard as fuck chaseing the info from thread to thread im down to see this im very interested things look great. Peace

U

uc pro

Hey man pretty cool idk why all the threads maybe u should have them merged now it would be cool to follow this out n get pointers its gonna be hard as fuck chaseing the info from thread to thread im down to see this im very interested things look great. Peace
i guess ur right now that i think about it. my intention for all the seperate threads was for yall to compare the different setup configs and light and strain configs to be able to tell the different in weight at the end. but i guess all in one thread will work too, i dont mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom