room designs

• Thread starter letsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

letsmoke

I'm technically not new here I had an account way back but forgot the account info but anyways on to my questions I have a few 2000 watts grows under my belt and was wanting to upgrade I'll be moving to a 3bedroom soon and plan on starting as soon as I move in. What would your design be? I have no budget 3 bedrooms to work with and I'm not scared to have a large grow I was thinking maybe 8k split between 2 rooms 4k running at a time what would I need to pull this off what would you do and is this to much power use? Forgot to add just ideas on the flower room thanks

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I love 4x8 tables. 10-12 plants per table. 2 eight inch raptors

B

bobbybrown

Easy. Sleep in the living room and use the 3 rooms to grow. 2 Bloom Rooms and 1 Room for veg/clones/dryroom.

You're going to have a hard time with no budget. Flower at night, vent the hoods and rooms so you don't need much AC.

L

letsmoke

By no budget I mean I don't mind dropping 10gs on a grow but I still want to stay under the radar as far as power use goes

L

letsmoke

How big are the bedrooms? Do you have a garage?
Yea there's a garage but ill be using it to put other stuff I haven't measured the rooms but they are decent sized bedrooms I want to be as stealth as possible work my way up to at least 10 lbs a month running a sog im just not sure what set up would get me there

Top Bottom