Room Full Of "chemical Desire"

• Thread starter Ronnie V
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ronnie V

Ronnie V

Hi! This is the artist formally known as ronvmpc. New room new name i guess. This is a new me. No more half ass'n. I just moved and my other place was getting renovated so as u can understand life was hectic as fuck. But now that I'm settled and finally closer to my ladies Ima try my hardest to keep this thread and others updated.

So her they are a room full of what has been dub'd the "#1" around my parts. Out of the seeds we tested I found 3 that were above the rest. Unfortunately we lost a pheno in the move. The #1 veg's the fastest, produces the most and is just a wonderful lady to work with. We also have a #3 that is by far the best quality out of all of them. However it takes forever to veg and in flower has no stretch so you can under stand why the veg issue is a problem. But man when we crop it out its gone almost instantly without a cure. Potent, stinky, and looks amazing. Anyways here they are. There are 3 smaller ones that are hard to see. Under 2 600w hps's:

Room full of chemical desire
Room full of chemical desire 2
Room full of chemical desire 3

Will be put in this room under 2 gavitas. Chopping down today. Should be put in the room tomorrow night.

Bag Seed Blue dream. 21 day flush.
Room full of chemical desire 4

Room full of chemical desire 5

Room full of chemical desire 6

Peace and love. See you soon.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Your bag seed looks pretty stinky.
Good job my man,glad to have you back.
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That bag seed looks very similar to my blue dream cut just smaller nugs good job bro

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

What do you think of the chemical desire? I am debating picking up some Mota gear. I can get chem desire without too much fuss

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

get it. Every one sleeps on his gear. I received them as a tester and couldn't believe what I found. Also ran his valley ghash for a good year until I lost the mom to extreme heat. Point is for $60 a pack. u absolutely can't go wrong. Plus Mota is a good guy.

Everything was put in the new room yesterday so I'll take some pics in a lil bit. I took some pics yesterday but tied them down so want to do a before and after.

drewski85

drewski85

What was the pheno ratio? Did the candy chem seem to be more dominant or recessive?

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

For me dominate. Outta 10 I got 5 fems. 3 chem Dom 2 Lbl dom.

Yesterday

IMG 2663
IMG 2667

Today. Thing about running gav's in a shorter room is run them lower wattage so they don't burn ur ladies. Of course supplement with co2. Les trimming at the bottom and you'll get some bottom nug penetration .

IMG 2672

IMG 2674

All CD's except 4,. Can u guess which? Thanks Mota!!!!
IMG 2675

And...

IMG 2671

Don't mind the labels on those pots. Those are from like a year ago.

Last edited:
Ronnie V

Ronnie V

Sup guys. Sorry for lack of updates. Camera took a shit and my phone was jacked but got a new phone. Here we go. Harvested the all chem room last night. Put all the lil ones into flower today. Figure hit a lil over 2 bows off 2 6's with no co2 as it is a bit more then my last run. Not bad but can do way better. Day one for the small ones.

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

2 #3's. I might run them 2 runs from now. Or maybe end of next month. Not sure yet. Veg super slow but by far the best strain I have.

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

So finally bought a co2 sniffer for room 1. Atlas 8 used. Hopefully bump up the yield from the last run.

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

All from a bag seed? No way. What's your setup?
Blue dream is from a seed I found. 1 plant cloned many times. The Chem desire are testers from mota. Setup:

Room 1: 2 gavitas, co2, 10k window ac and an 8" inline with scrubber.
Room 2: 2 600wt hps's, 8k window ac, co2, 8" inline with scrubber.
Lots of fans in both rooms. both have dehueys. Very basic.

Veg: 4" 5 light t5 (I think), 400w led, 2 small floros for clones. 8k window ac.

Everything is sealed.

Thanks for lookin.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Ronnie you are kicking ass. The room pics and buds are super nice. I love the two big jars too. This thread is great. I'm in!

Back in 1972-74 all my group drank Miller. Most other groups drank Genny or Bud. Now nobody seems to drink Miller High Life. I still get it when I buy beer. I saw yu had a 32 ouncer on the table.

We would get a case of 48 of the 7 ounce bottles for 4 of us. We would each stuff 12 little bottles in various pockets of our army coats or Columbian brand down jackets. We each had our own sack of weed to and a pack of papers or bowls. We would hike all over the place partying at baseball fields, public parks down alleys and walk all around when we were 16-18. Then we got cars.

Had some great baseball field dugout parties at night. That bottle of Miller brought back some memories.

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

Haha. Thanks Tobor. I grew up off Miller. Best breweries in the world around me but I stick to my champagne. Btw I was a big fan of ur outdoor threads back in the day. Didn't you do the tombstone grow?

Room 1is 2 weeks this tues. buds are 8 weeks Monday. The last bud pic is the blue dream. It's done waiting for it to dry out. On a sad note half of the plants in my veg in big pots aren't doing to hit. 1 has died. I'm almost positive it's cause of the coco cause I've used it way to much and I think my buddy mixed it too thick. I have a couple weeks to get something done so hopefully I can turn them around. Shame on me for being cheap and not getting new coco. Anyways...

Last edited:
Ronnie V

Ronnie V

Also found this one of the tester I had in there from a different breeder.

On the veg I'm most likely gonna replace the empty pots with my #3 cut which should be interesting.

Top Bottom