Room Temperature while curing in Jars

• Thread starter EnFuegoV3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EnFuegoV3

Due to the tropical climate (Hawaii) and no AC I am drying in a wine cooler and so far so good. I have some popcorn tester nugs in a jar to check RH. My room temp is about a comfortable 80-82 during the day and can go down to about 77 at night. Is 82 too high for curing or is it ok as long as my RH is good? Should I keep my jars in the wine cooler with the drying bud which is sitting around 52-56 degrees? Thanks in advance

Redneckx

Redneckx

Due to the tropical climate (Hawaii) and no AC I am drying in a wine cooler and so far so good. I have some popcorn tester nugs in a jar to check RH. My room temp is about a comfortable 80-82 during the day and can go down to about 77 at night. Is 82 too high for curing or is it ok as long as my RH is good? Should I keep my jars in the wine cooler with the drying bud which is sitting around 52-56 degrees? Thanks in advance
Welcome, nice to hear you grow on hawaii, maybe share some nice pics, not only from your plants 😎
Are you growing indoor or outdoor?
I would never go below 60°f otherwise you will risk to loose terps. Don't think you're able to cure with those high %rh...I would use the wine cooler to burp your jars in.

mancorn

mancorn

Optimum drying, currying, and storage should all be in the dark, 60F, & 60rH. Light & excess heat will degrade your harvest. Best to smoke it quickly. 😀

Top Bottom