Room temperature

• Thread starter Britishbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Britishbuds

Britishbuds

Sooooo
I have a thermometer in my room reading 29.4 Celsius
Should I be worried about the heat under the lights or just the overall room temp?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sooooo
I have a thermometer in my room reading 29.4 Celsius
Should I be worried about the heat under the lights or just the overall room temp?
Depends on the lighting used. It may be ok with good humidity under LED if the strain is tolerant.

If you can the best way is a cheap infrared temperature gun to check actual leaf temps. 75-77 is ideal leaf temps for most. Not as cheap or easy to get with this flu but can prob still find some at a decent price

Britishbuds

Britishbuds

Depends on the lighting used. It may be ok with good humidity under LED if the strain is tolerant.

If you can the best way is a cheap infrared temperature gun to check actual leaf temps. 75-77 is ideal leaf temps for most. Not as cheap or easy to get with this flu but can prob still find some at a decent price
Yeah that’s not good, I’m running 3 x 600w hps
So it’s gonna be a fair amount hotter under them
It’s northern lights so fairly tolerant but they are babies so maybe not as tolerant as an adult

yeah I’ll have a hunt around see what I can get hold of
Thanks

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah that’s not good, I’m running 3 x 600w hps
So it’s gonna be a fair amount hotter under them
It’s northern lights so fairly tolerant but they are babies so maybe not as tolerant as an adult

yeah I’ll have a hunt around see what I can get hold of
Thanks
No problem. Good humidity and air flow will help. for young plants 60-70% the forced evaporative cooling will help lower the temps of the leaves just be cautious not to wind burn them young plants don't like direct airflow

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter

I went with this model... Reason being it has average, high and low temps... gives me the ability to scan my led surfaces without looking... also great for dabbing :)... harbor freight has em for 20 bucks but this was well worth the extra money...

Britishbuds

Britishbuds

No problem. Good humidity and air flow will help. for young plants 60-70% the forced evaporative cooling will help lower the temps of the leaves just be cautious not to wind burn them young plants don't like direct airflow

nice one 👌🏻
I’ve got a 12 inch oscillating fan set up in there blowing over the tops of them, more on the lights than anything on the plants and just setting up humidifier to increase humidity a bit in there as that was about to get worryingly low

thanks for the help 🤙🏻

Top Bottom