Room's mucher colder now... causing mag def symptom?

• Thread starter bloads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bloads

bloads

It seems to be mainly affecting my Black Domina the most, but the Valley OG and Alien Dawg are affected as well. Basically it looks like a mag def, all the way around. I just flipped these plants to 12/12 about 8-9 days ago, so they're starting to stretch big time. I also replaced my exhaust fan, from 2 4" 174CFM to a 8" 745CFM fan, and temps changed from 78-80(on)/70-74(off) to 70-73(on)/65-70(off).

From what I've been reading, plants will exhibit mag def like symptoms when in too cold of an environment, and since I changed them drastically, would it make sense that this is what's causing it? Should I do a foliar mag spray to fix it, or is the problem actually not related to mag at all; cold just reproduces mag-def symptoms?

Edit: I forgot to mention, what I'm deeming mag-def is, lime green pale newer top growth, semi-stunted.

Sorry if this was a bit hard to follow

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

It can be difficult to pin down an exact culprit with so little information. You seem to be sure of your own diagnosis, so observe and notate.

Do not foliar spray during flowering, even early on. Those heavy elements will not transport easily and you'll end up smoking them, which is not recommended.

Top Bottom