Rooms To Hot

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I have tons of fans and 2 inline fans with scrbbers on them 2 of the 4 lights are air cooled and cant for the life of me keep the heat down in the room the room right next door so shares a big door and that room has a ac in it I keep it as cold as I can get it and keep the door open to try and keep it cool

id love some tips and ty for your time

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Run the duct from an open duct hole on a tent if you're using one

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

im using a big room I built a wall in the middle thinking cut hole in wall and put a fan in there to push air thou there freaked out about light leaking in to my flower room

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I use a room next door to my flower room as a lung and veg room.

The window ac is in the lung room and I use a 6" inline fan to force the cooler air into the flower room.

sixstring

sixstring

im using a big room I built a wall in the middle thinking cut hole in wall and put a fan in there to push air thou there freaked out about light leaking in to my flower room
if your worried about lightcoming through the hole put a flew pipe on it and let the intake side hang down by the floor.the flex being black inside is a bonus.insulated flex pipe is almost always black inside.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I use a bent in a upside down "U" 2' section of semi rigid aluminum flexible duct.

On the intake of the fan and on the end of the duct though the wall in the flower room I use black air conditioner replacement filter foam.

With the end pointing down and the 2 pieces of Black foam there is no light leak even if the room next door is bathed in sunlight.

And very little air flow restriction.

Got it at Home Depot and it is vaccumable or water washable.

Been using the same few sheets cut up for years.

Freshone

Freshone

Keep in mind putting a scrubber on an inline fan can reduce volume by 1/3 itself,lots of times just removing the scrubber will help alot.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Keep in mind putting a scrubber on an inline fan can reduce volume by 1/3 itself,lots of times just removing the scrubber will help alot.
I would take it off if I could but I need them

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Exhaust the scrubbed air outside the room and it should draw in outside air naturally unless its a sealed room.

Freshone

Freshone

If your just transfering cool air from a sealed with AC lung room you dont need to scrub between the 2 rooms,just set a freestanding scrubber up in one the rooms if smell is an issue.If you are bringing in outside air scrub that on entry and on exhaust to outside but it sounds like your sealed like said above?Also if you are running co2 you can run a few degrees warmer.Just having a door open with a fan between 2 rooms doesnt work well either,close the door and bring in cool air from the bottom of your lung with an inline fan while exhausting hot air from the top back into your lung room to be cooled again.Hope that makes sense,its gonna get nothing but hotter soon.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I do not run co2

and I have 2 rooms but in one big room that is for flower it has a door for dark time

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I do not run co2

and I have 2 rooms but in one big room that is for flower it has a door for dark time
Just make an exhaust hole and vent the hot scrubbed air outside, cool air will come through the cracks in an unsealed room.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I have a scuber then fan then ducting to light then duckting and out of my house in both rooms and its still hot I need a way to bring cool air in to the room

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I have a scuber then fan then ducting to light then duckting and out of my house in both rooms and its still hot I need a way to bring cool air in to the room
Cut hole in central air duct and run a duct in there or make an intake? I dont see how it could still be hot if youre exhausting outside?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

is this place not for asking questions ???
Yeah totally, legitimate questions that haven't been asked and answered a hundred times. The subforum for grow design has all this information. Same with the search bar. Not being a hater just saying you can look a bit harder before asking these types of questions.

Top Bottom