root aphid poblem they are so resilient it is disgusing help help help

• Thread starter sliknuts89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

There is a cloth called No See Em that is made for keeping bugs out of greehnouses. It might work for you.

S

sliknuts89

ok now w bayer should i give it some time orgo onto somehing else?also it only sssays one use but can i cut it down and use it more i want 100% success i can't give up.if i can get tru this i can get thru anything! maye hit it w spectracide rmember i am in flower n have a shit load of month old clones

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

You gave them something Bayer makes.... in flower?

If so, You just poisoned your weed.

And HELL NO....dont dont use spectracide in flower.

I already told you, if you want 100% success use Merit 75 and stop playing with Home Depot watered down bullshit.

S

sliknuts89

no nothing is in flower all in veg mostly mothers and veggig clones

S

sliknuts89

n i woud get merit but there is know where i can get it by me whatsoevr so do youhave a site you can recommend cus i don'tlike online buying...

Dankalicious

Dankalicious

Sorry for the late response. Have been in the sticks with no web.

The Eco Granuals worked wonders. They are a bit smelly (like super strong wintergreen) but it's non toxic.

What I did was first remove the top 3 inches of soil and get rid of it.
Then I watered with a soil drench of 1oz of Azamax per Gallon of water.
After that I applied a fresh top dress of clean soil about 3 inches.
Finally I topped that off with an even covering of the Eco Granuals.

They won't work when wet, so you can't water with them on. You have to remove them, water, top dress with dry soil, and then apply.

My Vortex was majorly infested and not one single bug surfaced. Found a few dead flies on the top. Not many.

All in All I would say this is the way to go for soil dwellers if you want to stay non toxic.

Vortexdoor
Top Bottom