Root aphids are the least of my concern, inspection!

• Thread starter phenotyper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

God, as if looking at a bunch of ill, root aphid infested plants wasn't enough, I just got notice that my domicile requires a housing inspection. This is not from my landlord, but a random inspection initiated by the city.

Fuck. My. Life. Looks like I get to tear shit down, make it look like a normal room, and kill most of my flowering ladies. I plan to move the genetics and small plants I saved from the root aphids, but otherwise, this is a huge pain in the ass.

Has anyone dealt with this before? My landlord does know I grow, but I don't want to be on anyone's radar, despite being perfectly legal. I am so sick to my stomach. At least maybe I can bomb the hell out of the room to get rid of the aphids once and for all : (

I guess I might have to take a break!

dextr0

dextr0

What kind of random inspection?? Explain what they said and maybe I can help you, if not im sure someone else will try.

Let us in on some of the goods mane.

darkmatter

darkmatter

hide what you can find some good size boxes(bicycle box),big plastic tubs,contracter bags.i don't fill like they look in closets,maybe put a few things in your car,and some smell good.i stay gone on those days.

dextr0

dextr0

Good idea i forgot about boxes if you can believe it. Something heavy as fuck to hold them in, box that up and no one will want to move a bunch of fuckin heavy boxes.

hiboy

hiboy

An inspection, sounds like b.s. or your landlord signed something but to who and y for a rental?
without a warrant which would be pushing to the exteme they have no right
hiboy

phenotyper

phenotyper

It is a mandatory city inspection. I've called the inspector and that's the way it works here in order to enforce housing standards on landlords. It says if a tenant denies entry then they can request a warrant. I talked to the inspector and it looks like they really are just trying to make sure the building is up to code, however, this is a pain in the ass. We tried to have it cancelled, but it's coming.

hiboy

hiboy

Well that sucks,, i've heard of frying hot dogs on the stove when they come over to cover smell, really puts out an odor. Not kidding on that one. Doubt they would look in closets, just the basics like kitchen, bathroom, sleeping areas, garage maybe
hiboy

phenotyper

phenotyper

Thanks for the tips everyone. I hate being put into this position where I have to be clandestine about my legal operation. Kind of defeats the point : (

cannabeans

cannabeans

This is not from my landlord, but a random inspection initiated by the city.

sounds fishy to me... ever hear of those sting operations in which the police contact a bunch of people with warrants for their arrest and tell them that they have won a contest or some bull like that.... and then arrest them as they confirm identity! i would refuse if your landlord didnt request it.

but.... this did happen to me!
my landlord contacted me one day and asked to do an inspection because one of the units had an issue with a water leak. i had assured them that i had no problems with my unit and i would notice and certainly call them if i had ANY problems, but they said they would feel better if they could anyway. i was certainly worried because they wanted to do it in the next 24 hrs, and everywhere they wanted to inspect was in garage where all the water utilities are, and u could guess where my grow was, and there was way too much work to rip down my legal grow with 24 hrs. my landlords DID NOT know that i was a patient. after a talk with my landlords, they were very understanding about my needs. i had shut the entire garage down while i had " the talk". they had assured me that the men would not even notice my grow, as all they could see was drywall and doors.
i NEVER had any problems and i continued to live there for over 2 yrs.

JUST A ROLL OF THE DICE........FEELING LUCKY

phenotyper

phenotyper

sounds fishy to me... ever hear of those sting operations in which the police contact a bunch of people with warrants for their arrest and tell them that they have won a contest or some bull like that.... and then arrest them as they confirm identity! i would refuse if your landlord didnt request it.

Every unit in the building got the notice with the landlord CCd.

R

RMCG

Rent a big ass u-haul truck or trailer, load up your shit for 12 hours, then unload it when they are gone. Don't drive it around if you don't have to.

Anyone asks, you were painting all your rooms or redoing flooring/carpeting or something and need short term storage.

hiboy

hiboy

Rent a big ass u-haul truck or trailer, load up your shit for 12 hours, then unload it when they are gone. Don't drive it around if you don't have to.

Anyone asks, you were painting all your rooms or redoing flooring/carpeting or something and need short term storage.

^^^^great idea.
just leave it parked out in the street
hiboy

phenotyper

phenotyper

Because of the time lapse between when I need to clean things, I have to chop my flowering ladies. The kicker: I just treated them using insecticides so I cannot even make cold water extracts with them. I think I will destroy my beautiful Chernobyl and try to reveg one of my Querkles. They are about 3 weeks in with buds just forming so if I get the Querkle to reveg, it will be interesting.

Top Bottom