Root Aphids...cut Ties Or...

• Thread starter Mtnjam92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mtnjam92

Ya bro, I was gona cut and run. I just had the worst aphid infestation I’ve ever had. Put some serious thought into it. I worked to hard to get to this point then to just let a bug beat me. I’ve lost 2 plants so far but I kept fighting and the plants hermied, but I ain’t giving up now. Starting week 6 Monday. No matter what stage your at in your grow never give up!View attachment 854840View attachment 854841View attachment 854842View attachment 854844View attachment 854845View attachment 854846

Hell yeah! Your surviving! If they were aphids I think I'd definetly be out though at this point. I could just throw some new clones in an be back on track real quick. Luckily I dont have to. First time I've had a real nice canopy so ive been very sad the last few days lol

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I assume you wont have a tough time getting new genetics, but were you going to keep any cuts or start from scratch?
There waiting in the wings. These been veging waiting to go in next. Some serious cleaning to do after harvest.
701939D4 1972 4CF5 9438 EA54B002AA41

Dbear180

Dbear180

Promis for root aphids & fungus gnats. Find @demontrichs posts about it. I followed his directions to something like 1ml per gallon on back to back to back drenches & they were gone within 2-3 weeks.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Promis for root aphids & fungus gnats. Find @demontrichs posts about it. I followed his directions to something like 1ml per gallon on back to back to back drenches & they were gone within 2-3 weeks.

Any type of Imidacloprid insecticide will work but should only be used in pre-veg or early veg. You should only ever use it minimum 60-90 days before harvest, Never in flower. It is a very persistent systemic.

the rrock

the rrock

I used Merit 75 or similar to eradicate root aphids, used as root drench in veg only,than followed up with OG biowar(foliar). Ive only had them twice over many years, the RA untreated can wipe out plants really fast. MtnJam im glad to hear you've got the good bugs, didnt know until now there are good aphids!!
Also have had good luck with the OGbiowar line,ive seen noticeable effects when using these products in the past. IMO only

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
MtnJam im glad to hear you've got the good bugs, didnt know until now there are good aphids!!

I’m not an expert but there are no good aphids. Hypoaspis miles or stratiolaelaps scimitus is a benefical soil dweller under the arachnida class. Soil is alive in more than one way and not all life forms are parasites.

Buttercup726

Buttercup726

There waiting in the wings. These been veging waiting to go in next. Some serious cleaning to do after harvest.View attachment 854849

Yo diesel. I’ve been battling these demons for a year now!!! What are thoughts on the OGbiowar. That was gonna be my main ingredient for my IPM. Best of luck too man. These creatures are evil

Latest posts

Top Bottom