Root aphids, organic soil, bennie teas, met 52, merit 75.

• Thread starter sneakyg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sneakyg

What does merit 75 do to organic soil if you apply it too early staged seedlings? I'm sure it kills the microherd right? Once the microherd is dead, can you get it going again with the bennie packets?.. I'm debating whether or not I should go with the imid or not.

About to finish up my flowering gals ( day 50 ish), and when they are done. i'll be pyro bombing the house several times, bleaching the grow room, wiping all equipment down..

I'll be starting in an all organic mix from seed. Should I try the met 52, bennie packets together? Or alone, any suggestions? The other question I have is can i use merit with the bennie and met 52.. or will it kill it.

Suggestions appreciated .. so tired of fighting this battle just want to run a few harvests with no root aphids.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't know that Merit will kill the microherd, in fact, I don't know how it 'plays' with any kind of microorganisms.

If I have the chance to try this method ever again (let's hope not), then I'm going to try emulsified Neem oil. It's just the regular Neem, like Greenlight, but very well emulsified. I bought a stick blender just for the purpose of emulsification, since I also use plant essential oils for preventative treatments.

bonkia

bonkia

Merit 75 kills everything, IMO get caps benie packs after you you treat with merit his foliage pack eats the bastards and doesn't harm beneies.

B

Bangarang

I used Merit 75 tonight on my moms and veg. In a couple days should i feed with teas to repopulate my medium?

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I used Merit 75 tonight on my moms and veg. In a couple days should i feed with teas to repopulate my medium?

Cap has said his packs are compatible with merit.

Also, if you're using it (merit) my research has shown me to do it twice a week apart then put it back on the shelf so imid-resistant pests don't become an issue.

Top Bottom