Root Aphids

• Thread starter atomic punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

atomic punk

Hello,
I've been searching for a couple hours tonigh for an RA answer and have found that CAPULATOR has Beneficials that can and will eradicate and/or significantlt reduce the hated RA's, Cap. please reply or if anyone can help me to buy some of his product I need to ASAP. Or I will most likely lose all.
Thanks, Atomic Punk

A

atomic punk

Hello,
I've been searching for a couple hours tonigh for an RA answer and have found that CAPULATOR has Beneficials that can and will eradicate and/or significantlt reduce the hated RA's, Cap. please reply or if anyone can help me to buy some of his product I need to ASAP. Or I will most likely lose all.
Thanks, Atomic Punk

Sorry for the double post I;m new here as of tonight and this is my firsy new post.

Chobble

Chobble

Hello,
Thanks, Atomic Punk

I've used Caps bene's they work and the RA did come back. In my opinion RA are very difficult to get rid of and the bene's are really your best bet at getting rid of them (I know others have had 100% success). Theres a forum under nutrients dedicated to Caps bene's go check that out theres a link to the purchasing area.

Chobble

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
They didn't kill mine. They might have knocked 'em back a little but they are not the end all for RA's unless you have loot for 30 kilos. This is treebark's response to me asking how he killed his RA's.

Thanks for stopping by!

Well I ended up killing all moms and vegging plants as I didn't want to risk it (I have 19 moms)...I took like 250 cuts and tossed all plants that weren't flowering. I bleached and cleaned and then I started using CAP's packs (i've gone though like 30 kilos)...

Even though its not organic, since your still in early veg stage (new cuts) I would treat with Merit 75 like 2 times and those bitches will be dead, then follow up with CAPs packs and you will win.

Chobble

Chobble

They didn't kill mine. They might have knocked 'em back a little but they are not the end all for RA's unless you have loot for 30 kilos. This is treebark's response to me asking how he killed his RA's.

Pretty much this. I had to kill of 8 moms and my entire veg room and have been RA free for a few months. They are next to impossible to get rid of, especially because you dont know you have them until at least one pot has a full infestation.

A

atomic punk

I've used Caps bene's they work and the RA did come back. In my opinion RA are very difficult to get rid of and the bene's are really your best bet at getting rid of them (I know others have had 100% success). Theres a forum under nutrients dedicated to Caps bene's go check that out theres a link to the purchasing area.

Chobble[/quoteh

Thanks. Chobble J'm going to look right now

treebark1950

treebark1950

Yes sir this was the only way for me to win. Fuk RA's!!!

K

krazay

Have had luck with nematodes, you can put them in your res and water as normal (remove filter screen). They will actually eat the eggs adn larvae stopping the breeding cycle.

more info at www.bcbugs.ca/shop/nematodes/

A

atomic punk

Thanks, all of you
I originally had root knats and they didn't seem to affect the girls much, how long the aphid flyers were in there I don't know. I did notice some of them were smaller. I noticed the aphids when I watered they climbed up around the edges above the soi.l I soaked them in Bayer and spectracide in the same mix I haven't seen many flyers or aphids since. I have a very lot of the yellow and blue stickies I'm glad to say I just got the cap nute, root and foliar today and will use it tomorrow I'll cook all my soil in the oven from now on and use the the bennies microhayze, frass and caps bennies as well as the I believe the F52? pellets from now on I found the pellets on Rogue farmer for this product if anyone has a better option at a bettter price please let me know. Also if I shouldn't list any companies that offer products here let me know.
Again, Thanks to all of you awesome people
Atomic Punk,

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

If I use Bayer or Merit on my soil beds, when can I start using Cap's again without wasting them? I was under the assumption that imidacloprid will stay in the soil for months.

A

atomic punk

Gr33n, I would like to know the answer to that one too has anyone gotten back to you with an answer. Any insight Cap?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Bayer (imiodacloprid) attacks the Nervous system of bugs, bacteria does not have a nervous system. Therefore the bayer will not interrupt the bennies

Chobble

Chobble

Bayer (imiodacloprid) attacks the Nervous system of bugs, bacteria does not have a nervous system. Therefore the bayer will not interrupt the bennies

Cap has stated Bayer will kill bennies. A lot of things kill the bennies, Its more that the Biology in the soil suddenly changes and the life in the soil doesnt handle that very well.

Chobble

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Cap told me straight up that if he has to use imidacloprid he will water in beneficials a week or two later. I called Bayer to clear this up. I've used bayer one day and bennies the next, my plants/roots look amazing.

Chobble

Chobble

Cap told me straight up that if he has to use imidacloprid he will water in beneficials a week or two later. I called Bayer to clear this up. I've used bayer one day and bennies the next, my plants/roots look amazing.

Spot on. You may want to flush before adding the bennies.

Chobble

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Use mallet or Avid, both are a sure bet. I have also used bayer tree and shrub, it works pretty well but mallet or Avid are what I have found to be the ultimate cure.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

the target pathway of merit is the central nervous system.

bennies dont have one. They aren't harmed by merit in theory. A scope will tell the truth.

gerogekush.....you drench with mallet and Avid?

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

bennies dont have one. They aren't harmed by merit in theory. A scope will tell the truth.

Avid is banned where I am from. But as far as mallet goes, it stays in the plant for 130 days I believe..... so I have hit my moms with it once and I not seen any aphids in my room in almost a year, I also had no choice because my infestation was out of control. If you ask me its a small price to pay to ensure you're garden stays healthy. By the way I use bennies in my system as well and I have nice healthy roots, so from what I can see the bennies seem to be doing their job regardless. "DONT JUDGE ME!!":D

Chobble

Chobble

Avid is banned where I am from. But as far as mallet goes, it stays in the plant for 130 days I believe..... so I have hit my moms with it once and I not seen any aphids in my room in almost a year, I also had no choice because my infestation was out of control. If you ask me its a small price to pay to ensure you're garden stays healthy. By the way I use bennies in my system as well and I have nice healthy roots, so from what I can see the bennies seem to be doing their job regardless. "DONT JUDGE ME!!":D

Using it on your mothers is responsible. Thank god you didn't use it on flowering plants.

Get a scope out, and watch the poor little guys die. Like I said above, Bennies are effected by changes in the soil ecology.

Chobble

Latest posts

Top Bottom