Root Aphids

• Thread starter knnthc93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

knnthc93

Hello everyone, I am fighting root aphids right now and am about to start flowering pretty damn soon. This is an outdoor grow in 20-40 gallon pots, roots organic soil. So I have been using CAPS foliar as a soil drench and I don't find it to be working. I just need to get through the season. So I am thinking a couple different products, lmk if you have tried any of them or have advise. Thinking flying skull nuke em, merit 75, or roots cleaner (same people as green cleaner) .Leaning toward merit 75 but read it fucked up the end product? Please help fella, can't afford a weak harvest. Peace

K

knnthc93

Reasons I believe the caps foliar isn't working, I am using a garden hose water filter and its not getting all the chlorine out

N

Nickracer9

Just depends on what route you want to take. Merit 75 if used properly will take care of them in one shot but at this point in the game there could be some residual as it states it's half life is around 60 days. Might want to try and restablish micro life after treatment. I really don't think you will notice any quality lost. Caps will work but you might have to treat for quite some time depending on the stage of the aphids. Once they are flying it can get messy fast and spread to other parts of your garden. I would also stay away from the roots organic soil as that is where I got my aphids from.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Roots got there soil stuff worked out years ago. I've been growing with Greenfields for years with zero issues. Nuke em or Root Cleaner along with continued use of Caps and you should be good. I'd roll with the Root Cleaner. Happy Growing

Top Bottom