Root Bags (fabric Pot)

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jmpnjackhash

jmpnjackhash

It works great if you put 10-12 quarter sized rocks in the saucer,set the fabric pots on the rocks,
they breathe and drain really well that way.And if the saucers are an inch or two bigger than the pot,
it makes it easy to PH the runoff.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

It works great if you put 10-12 quarter sized rocks in the saucer,set the fabric pots on the rocks,
they breathe and drain really well that way.And if the saucers are an inch or two bigger than the pot,
it makes it easy to PH the runoff.
^^ this... or eggcrate for the win... anything cheap to raise it, just ensure standing water shallow and soaked up quickly...

mancdank

mancdank

I dont understand how you can smoke those crappy tasting raw papers. Rizzla is my friend :o

And the root pouch started draining right. I put a rack you use for baking underneath it and now it drains right and the plant is starting ti grow a lot better :)
Raw is the future :)

gwheels

gwheels

Vape it for maximum flavour. Now I know why it says sandlewood with hints of lemon and citrus.

gwheels

gwheels

The auto I have in the 3 gallon brown root bag with a kangaroo on it I exploding in growth. Way more than the 2 gallon plastic pot I used last time. Now I am glad I bought 6 of them.

By next year I will be the zen grower I know I can be. The force is strong and my will is pure

gwheels

gwheels

Wow the root pouch works very well. I can feel thw.root mass in the pouch when I pick it up. It is much bigger than my other plants in the grow box.

IMG 20161016 141510
IMG 20161016 141518
guymandude

guymandude

I have been toying with the idea of fabric pots for my grow next year. I am also looking at the 3:gallon bags

my problem with fabric pots is they dry out too fast. They are fantastic are pushing the plant to grow faster and produce a bigger rootball. Once that rootball is established though, they dry out very quickly. I was having trouble keeping up last summer so I went back to plastic pots. Now that winter is around the corner, I'll go back to the cloth pots. Some folks will put a plant in the cloth pot and bury the cloth pot in the ground. This works exceptionally well but isn't really feasible for indoor.

gwheels

gwheels

I tend to over water so maybe this will work out in my favor :D And the grow box with the little computer fan is far from smell proof. My other 2 plants are 2 weeks from harvest and a friend came over and said they smelled weed when they got out of the car :p Good thing I am in Canada and my wife has a valid prescription. I hope the tent is more stealthy for smell but i think the 6 inch charcoal scrubber is going to work way better. I will try some plants in plastic pots to see how they compare to the root pouch.

mancdank

mancdank

my problem with fabric pots is they dry out too fast. They are fantastic are pushing the plant to grow faster and produce a bigger rootball. Once that rootball is established though, they dry out very quickly. I was having trouble keeping up last summer so I went back to plastic pots. Now that winter is around the corner, I'll go back to the cloth pots. Some folks will put a plant in the cloth pot and bury the cloth pot in the ground. This works exceptionally well but isn't really feasible for indoor.
A cheap simple dripper system would have sorted that out I made 1 the other day for less than £100

Top Bottom