Root Beer

• Thread starter zooted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zooted

The phenos in Love potion 1.1, what would be a a guess at the chances of finding that similar Root beer pheno i read about so long ago? And to clarify is that the G-13 dominant part? And also is my memory at all correct along time ago on your forum I read everything and it is so fuzzy now.

And as far as the lemony pheno?

convex

convex

i doubt you will find the rootbeer pheno in there as i grew out a pack of these and they took longer then the lp og and the lp2 to finish. so i asked reef how is this indica dom and it takes longer to finish then sativa dom phenos and the answer was always some off beat reply never got a answer they took like 12 weeks to finish 2 hermied and the rest were kinda like a watered down widow

I can't speak to the 12 weeks bloom time (although none of the original release I tried finished any sooner ...) BUT can anyone really expect to find that 1:100 mother in a single pack of seeds?

Z

zooted

i regret at first to post this but now I am happy i got more information than the thread about love potion- which was informative but I wanted other growers input...know what to look for. The Root beer pheno sounds rare and I am checking out that vanc site as I type.

Latest posts

Top Bottom