Root Bound Blue Cheese

• Thread starter borogreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why, I think I'll do just that! In the meantime, I did make a thread on how to tell whether or not the plants are done without using a loupe. ;)

Pawn

Pawn

I'd say they need more time. Those trichs still look crystal clear. My understanding is that if you do cut them, it'll still get you high, but the high is edgier(and based on what I read here it's not a good feeling necessarily). I can't be 100% though, my understanding is that trichome production is not the be-all end-all for when you plant is ready to harvest. Go read up here(seamaiden put an article that should help you):

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...-rely-solely-on-trichomes.64433/#post-1278043

Don't hate, this site is great. I did outdoor grows in the forest for 4 years, I thought I knew it all. Turns out everything I knew was wrong(well, almost), but the great folks on the farm have got my sails back with the wind! All you gotta do is read up before asking questions, that's all I've seen anyone ask of us new types.

borogreen

borogreen

Thanks for the help people :) its been a learning curve doing my first grow more stressful than I thought it would be :O its the end of week 9 now and my girls have been in the dark for 24hrs I will be chopping them tomorrow ill post final yeald and smoke report when they are dry thanks again for all the help :)

20150601 064156
20150601 064149
20150601 064138
borogreen

borogreen

Hi farmers :) well thats my first grow finished I got 8 ounce of dry blue cheese bud off 6 plants not bad for my first grow iv learnt alot so my next grow should be a bigger yeald. Its a smooth smoke with that good old chesse smell and taste with a hint of blueberry. :-D till next time people happy smoking.
20150606 153611

Top Bottom