root enhancer in pure 100% coco???

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

im starting a coco garden and im curious what people are using to enhance their roots??? Ive decided to try the new Botanicare Kind nutrients so im wonder what i should use to enhance root growth/strength with this line???

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

The root pack homie. :)

Rapid start is also good. IAA/IBA rooting hormones can help as well.
Thanks Cap, I had already planned in using your bennies I was considering using something else as well.. I'll give rapid start a look

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

The root pack homie. :)

Rapid start is also good. IAA/IBA rooting hormones can help as well.

yo cap i got a couple quick questions.. Im planning on making the tea again with the root and folliar packs how should i use it in the coco?? should i dilute it down and mix the tea in with a mild nute solution?? Dilute and mix it with straight RO water?? Or dont dilute the tea and use it as full concentrate??? Lastly, if diluting it down how much tea should i add per gallon of RO water??? Thanks bud I cant wait to see how this stuff works in coco...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
yo cap i got a couple quick questions.. Im planning on making the tea again with the root and folliar packs how should i use it in the coco?? should i dilute it down and mix the tea in with a mild nute solution?? Dilute and mix it with straight RO water?? Or dont dilute the tea and use it as full concentrate??? Lastly, if diluting it down how much tea should i add per gallon of RO water??? Thanks bud I cant wait to see how this stuff works in coco...

You can put it in with your nutes, or you can add it full concentrate, or you can dilute it to the res the same way you do the UC. I will usually put a couple cups of full concentrate at the crown and then add it to my recirc res at 2 cups / 5 gal.

masshole61

masshole61

I'm not a coco guy but i was reading about a CX Hydroponics product called Regen-A-Root. Any one heard of it, used it, or have an opinion about it?

C

crossouttheiis

My friend has used the kind line for his last three rounds. He feeds once a day with that as his base and is running big bud and over drive. He also feeds tea once a week. Awesome consistent results

tweedy

tweedy

I have been playing with Mono Ammonium Phosphate this round and it is really blowing thing up. Noticeable difference in the aero cloner with just a pinch thrown in the rez. Thought I'd experiment with some bare rooted clones to see the difference in formulas.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I have been playing with Mono Ammonium Phosphate this round and it is really blowing thing up. Noticeable difference in the aero cloner with just a pinch thrown in the rez. Thought I'd experiment with some bare rooted clones to see the difference in formulas.

This is MAP. Do you think MKP (mono potassium phosphate) might have similar effects?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
This is MAP. Do you think MKP (mono potassium phosphate) might have similar effects?

You are better off with the MAP

Jacks also has a product for this.

look at the numbers. High P for root growth.

ttystikk

ttystikk

You are better off with the MAP

Jacks also has a product for this.

look at the numbers. High P for root growth.

I have quite a few formulas with very high P. Do I absolutely need to get MAP, or will judicious use of another high P supplement give similar results?

tweedy

tweedy

Also, if you're looking for MAP but cant find it locally, check your local hydro shop. NPK industries is releasing their "raw" line which has MAP for their soluble phosphorus. Also, Super Natural makes their super boost which is a combo of MKP, DAP, and MAP. Hope that helps.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

My friend has used the kind line for his last three rounds. He feeds once a day with that as his base and is running big bud and over drive. He also feeds tea once a week. Awesome consistent results
Awesome thanks for the tips my friend, it seems not too many people use Kind nutes and they seem like they would work great in coco

Danked

Danked

babyhughie... I'm thinking about running KIND nutes this round with coco too.. cuz I just got a bunch of free samples from my local hydro store. I'm looking for someone that is somewhat familiar with those nutes, and I'm finding that they're not that commonly used. I don't know much about much... but I do know coco needs extra calcium, so you'd think they would work great with coco. Let me know if you end up running them and how things are working out for you... any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks -jbg

Top Bottom