Root Enhancer

• Thread starter bloads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bloads

bloads

Are there any products identical to this (same active ingredients), with a different name?

The shops around me don't seem to carry it, but I've seen threads showing it's amazingness. I use rhyzotonic with my coco right now, but according to a thread (that i can't find), best results are when you mix rhyzotonic and root enhancer. Supposedly root enhancer makes new roots grow higher on the stalk (up to and past the soil/coco level), where rhyzo won't.

G

Gandalf

Hello there,
I don't have the answer to your question (actually would love to know it too), but I'll share my experience with 'root enhancers'.

I use Bio-Bizz's Root-Juice + Bio-Heaven.
For me, the plants thrive under this combination - all seedlings grow strong and green, very hairy and more resilient to temperature changes.
Worth investigating - I highly recommend this combo.

Melvan

Melvan

Hello there,
I don't have the answer to your question (actually would love to know it too), but I'll share my experience with 'root enhancers'.

I use Bio-Bizz's Root-Juice + Bio-Heaven.
For me, the plants thrive under this combination - all seedlings grow strong and green, very hairy and more resilient to temperature changes.
Worth investigating - I highly recommend this combo.

How about some pics of those Romulans. I want to see how the captains are doing.

F

freshproduce

F what you heard!!! The bottom line is if you want the best go with House and Garden Roots Enhancer. That's the one!!! FIYA!!!! Do your research and you'll be at the hydro store tomorrow.lol Hope this helps!
Fresh Produce

B

BigCountry

A buddy and I did side by side grows of Roots Excel and Foxfarm's Kangaroots. Get ready for a big surprise (it was for us) the Foxfarm product did better. We got some samples and were skeptical because Roots Excel is infamously great. I suppose Foxfarm is too, so we gave it a run...We are happy for sure

S

smoke1sun

A buddy and I did side by side grows of Roots Excel and Foxfarm's Kangaroots. Get ready for a big surprise (it was for us) the Foxfarm product did better. We got some samples and were skeptical because Roots Excel is infamously great. I suppose Foxfarm is too, so we gave it a run...We are happy for sure

There's a thread on another forum were the user claims this also. That would be great. I wonder what the price difference is per dose between the two?

As the original poster stated he can't find what he's lookin for at his shop, but maybe they would order it for you? Or you could get it online?

Good luck let us know what you decide and how it works for you.

bloads

bloads

Which of these would be best for making new roots form on the stem? After repotting my plants, the stem is about 2 inches deeper than it was. A thread I read somewhere else said that rhizotonic (which i'm using) will make already growing roots grow a lot better, but it doesn't promote fresh root growth. The thread i was reading (can't find it now) mentioned a 2ndary product they use alongside rhizotonic, that makes new roots form on the stem, so many that they actually start forming a little above the soil level.

C

CalcioErba2004

H&G Roots Excellerator is the best hands down. I used B cuzz root stimulator in the past with good results. :)

B

BigCountry

I think getting roots out of a stem would require a rooting hormone.

P.S. GreenFuse is the organic version of B'Cuzz right? What exactly are the plant extracts in there that promote root growth?
I used to use it until I got Foxfarm's (Yes Foxfarm) root stimulator for free (Thanks uncle Sample). So now it's in the program.

Top Bottom