Root Enhancers: which brand is the best out

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks for all the info.. about to go get some Roots Excel and give it a try... rapid start is definetly a good product but haven't used anything else to compare to... guess I'm about to find out...

I currently use s couple different things for root development, maintenance, and nute uptake... does anyone know if using to many products affect growth of the root mass?

I've heard the more the better as far as roots go...

I use the following at different stages of growth

RAPID START
GREAT WHITE
SUB-CULTURE B
BLOOM ROOTS
HYGROZYME
HUMIC ACID
FULVIC ACID

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Hygrozyme is a bunch of bullshit, a big time waste of $$$ what does it do, really? Clean my roots?....are you serious? I can only spend my money on a product unless it improves my crops, I'm just not seeing any reason to keep using it at all, and for that price I want to see a significant difference.

Did a run without it and started noticing issue with uptake and salt build up..
I use it as a maintenance product helps breakdown left over nutes that haven't been consumed by the roots already as well as breaks down old and dead roots maintaining health roots...

Works for me wouldnt do without IMO...:hi

Would be interest in doing a controlled test... may have had issues before without hygrozyme due to my lack of expierence

symbiote420

symbiote420

Did a run without it and started noticing issue with uptake and salt build up..
I use it as a maintenance product helps breakdown left over nutes that haven't been consumed by the roots already as well as breaks down old and dead roots maintaining health roots...

Works for me wouldnt do without IMO...:hi

Would be interest in doing a controlled test... may have had issues before without hygrozyme due to my lack of expierence

I'm growing organic, I have a never buy again Top 5. they are:
#1 - MG anything
#2 - Voodoo Juice
#3 - Fox farm "soils"
#4 - Hygrozyme
#5 - any ferts with synthetic nutes, urea, or chelated nutes.
Voodoo juice and Hygrozyme imho cost waaaaayyy too much for $$$ me, at those prices I want significant results I just haven't recorded an increase in yields while using them. To me there's a lot of snake oiling with shit surrounding mj. (ex: nute companies, seed breeders, equipment manufacturers, etc, etc). Your best defense is to research and educate yourself because all these mofos add some hype to what they're selling.

phenotyper

phenotyper

I'm growing organic, I have a never buy again Top 5. they are:
#1 - MG anything
#2 - Voodoo Juice
#3 - Fox farm "soils"
#4 - Hygrozyme
#5 - any ferts with synthetic nutes, urea, or chelated nutes.
Voodoo juice and Hygrozyme imho cost waaaaayyy too much for $$$ me, at those prices I want significant results I just haven't recorded an increase in yields while using them. To me there's a lot of snake oiling with shit surrounding mj. (ex: nute companies, seed breeders, equipment manufacturers, etc, etc). Your best defense is to research and educate yourself because all these mofos add some hype to what they're selling.

You should check out BayArea's thread where he/she documents in a side by side, with several different nutes (he runs organic), and he/she shows hygrozyme makes a significant difference.

N

Norman

I use both Kangaroots by foxfarm and Roots Excell by H&G. The RE seems to give the roots a protective coating from disease and for better nutrient uptake. But I love the BIG juicy roots I get from Kangaroots... I use the Kangaroots in place of Great White and have fantastic results at half the price as GW. ~ODB~

Agreed. I am using Kangaroots as well and Im super stoked on the results.

K

KitsapKush

Nutrifield NF zyme... root & shoot developer... this is every bit as chronic as roots execl. canna rhizo or voodoo juice.. I'm lovin' it..

K

Know One

What's Up With Roots XL And No Airstone?

I've been reading in some posts not to use an airstone with Roots Excelurator. Nowhere can I find where it says why you should not, or do not need to use this.
Thanks in advance!

F

FastForward

H&G Root Excelurator. Hands down the best rooting stim on the market, has been for years. My own tests confirmed it, and I saw a vid on YouTube of Big Mike himself holding his hands up and saying Roots XL is better. Hang on, will go get it:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JJb3JiqYlY[/YOUTUBE]

FF

H

honda power 420

H&G Root Excelurator. Hands down the best rooting stim on the market, has been for years. My own tests confirmed it, and I saw a vid on YouTube of Big Mike himself holding his hands up and saying Roots XL is better. Hang on, will go get it:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JJb3JiqYlY[/YOUTUBE]

FF

after watching that i think i might give H&G Root Excelurator a shot, if advanced is sayin its better than there product then it must be

T

tree king

does anyone know if Rapid Start is compatible with h202? i know re isnt

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Big mike is a Fuckin moron. Roots Excel is a root enhancer and Jump start was marketed as a propagation foliar/green up.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I wonder how much he got payed to say that lol

gh rapid start kicks ass hands down best imo
its like a third the price of roots excel & Ive used both n dont see no difference at all.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I use voodoo juice, I see awesome root explosion, but at $100+ a liter (granted you don't need much). I am looking for a cheaper brand but, still want to see my 5 gallon buckets fill up with roots in 2-3 weeks.

You should see my real spores without the fluff thread here in the nutrient section. Voodoo juice is a rip-off. I will be providing farmers with a better product at a fraction of the cost very soon.

SaltyWerkz

SaltyWerkz

I use both Kangaroots by foxfarm and Roots Excell by H&G. The RE seems to give the roots a protective coating from disease and for better nutrient uptake. But I love the BIG juicy roots I get from Kangaroots... I use the Kangaroots in place of Great White and have fantastic results at half the price as GW. ~ODB~

I love the FF Kangaroots too!

grower2

grower2

GH Rapid Start is half the price of RE but don't you have to use 2ml/g compared to 1.1ml/g?

Which would give you about the same bang for your buck.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've been trying out Rapid Start with great results so far the bottle says 1.1ml just like Roots XL.. I used roots xl last run & it gave me great roots but at a lower price I'm gettin the same killer roots with Rapid Start peep my clones
9370b219.jpg

Top Bottom