Root plug questions - please help

• Thread starter bestbudgrowtraining
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

OK so I’ve put a seed in one of these plugs and it has a crazy root coming out of the bottom

But the top has not popped out of the dirt

My question is, do I leave it or should I transplant now?

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

OK so I’ve put a seed in one of these plugs and it has a crazy root coming out of the bottom

But the top has not popped out of the dirt

My question is, do I leave it or should I transplant now?
the quicker you transplant it the better, chance it has of making it up. just make sure you dont do the plugs to deep to allow the seedling to surface.

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

the quicker you transplant it the better, chance it has of making it up. just make sure you dont do the plugs to deep to allow the seedling to surface.
Wow root plugs are def the way to go. I think I fucked up though. Y’all had me thinking it was too deep so I tried to cut the top layer off and the fucking head was about a day away from popping. The roots were absolutely redonculous - I will NEVER use anything other than a root plug again. Very crazy roots from 3 days

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Wow root plugs are def the way to go. I think I fucked up though. Y’all had me thinking it was too deep so I tried to cut the top layer off and the fucking head was about a day away from popping. The roots were absolutely redonculous - I will NEVER use anything other than a root plug again. Very crazy roots from 3 days
About 60% of learning to grow is fighting the impulse to mess with plants that are just doing their thing. 😁

Top Bottom