Root Rot- Anyone have experience with Botanicare’s Hydrogaurd?

• Thread starter Yoda707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

just gal bladder ,day surgery but dang im running out of parts ,even a great restore needs parts hahaah
Hmmmm maybe i need to break out my petri dishes and do some research… if you get a strange anonymous request for a DNA sample just follow the directions lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hmmmm maybe i need to break out my petri dishes and do some research… if you get a strange anonymous request for a DNA sample just follow the directions lol
hey the last time research was done they did find a heart hahahah
if i didnt have to see another doctor for 10 years would be great for me
im convinced that over the hill and smooth sailing really means ,you spend your whole life working some job you cant stand to go to for 40 some odd years, you retire or forced retire to find out that smooth sailing part dont exist , the smooth sailing is the trip in your air conditioned car ,in that same old lingering traffic jam ,doing a smooth 10 mile per hour down the freeway , going to your next doctor appointment lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

hey the last time research was done they did find a heart hahahah
if i didnt have to see another doctor for 10 years would be great for me
im convinced that over the hill and smooth sailing really means ,you spend your whole life working some job you cant stand to go to for 40 some odd years, you retire or forced retire to find out that smooth sailing part dont exist , the smooth sailing is the trip in your air conditioned car ,in that same old lingering traffic jam ,doing a smooth 10 mile per hour down the freeway , going to your next doctor appointment lol
This appears to be my foreseeable future. Hoping to make this new company (taking me forcer to get going here) a way to get some smooth sailing in before im not able to… if not i laughed, loved and lost, paid taxes (of which the government has managed to keep most of my overpayments…. Bastards lol) and been lucky enough to have some great times along the way. Most important to me is to live to the fullest i can as i limp my way there. 😎

Top Bottom