Root rot?? I really want to save them. Please assist

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Hello, I think that I am having issues with root rot. An I opinions or advice? I used some Nutrilife H2O2 in hopes that the rot is caused by molds etc. Medium is Happy frog soil. Indoor LED, PH as close to 7 as possible. Thanks! Also added items shown before I realized that it is probably root rot.

Root rot i really want to save them please assist
Root rot i really want to save them please assist 2
Root rot i really want to save them please assist 3
Root rot i really want to save them please assist 4
Root rot i really want to save them please assist 5
Root rot i really want to save them please assist 6
Root rot i really want to save them please assist 7
Root rot i really want to save them please assist 8
Root rot i really want to save them please assist 9
Root rot i really want to save them please assist 10
Root rot i really want to save them please assist 11
Root rot i really want to save them please assist 12
KingBvM

KingBvM

Same problem turned the lights off for 48 before my switch all my leaves died and now I don’t know what to do 🤯🥺

I had no choice but to cut the othe leaves andlimbs off in hindsight wasn’t the best idea 💡

I’m bummed I put a lot into her
EA5A6FC3 E894 415D A9EF C0AD0497828B
20A616EF 4688 468F 9F6D CF07433B21D7
4343D794 B308 485F 9F43 BAD5177A7BF4
8BC96223 0BC6 4B9D A314 F7B7F9DCA101
751C372E 7F9A 4857 8DED B5E42966A89E
83B060E3 9FA7 4EC3 91CF 35FD5494FDA9

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hello, I think that I am having issues with root rot. An I opinions or advice? I used some Nutrilife H2O2 in hopes that the rot is caused by molds etc. Medium is Happy frog soil. Indoor LED, PH as close to 7 as possible. Thanks! Also added items shown before I realized that it is probably root rot.
any idea what ec or ppm your feeding at?
early bloom 1.5 to 1.9 or 750 to 950 ppm
with the plant sick already i wouldnt go past 750 for a few weeks then again i dont go past 900 whole grow have you tried a slurry to see what your soil ph is?

KingBvM

KingBvM

with the plant sick already i wouldnt go past 750 for a few weeks then again i dont go past 900 whole grow have you tried a slurry to see what your soil ph is?
PPM’s are 525 I don’t raise them until the I see pre flower action

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ok my eyes are wondering,that group of pics show me flowers,
wait you are someone else hahahah i hadnt seen yours let me ask why you turned lights off for 48 hours?
there is quite a bit more to the story on your im sure

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

I'm confused because I though 0 ppm with ro water is good. My tap runs about 170.

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

wait you are someone else hahahah i hadnt seen yours let me ask why you turned lights off for 48 hours?
Sorry I meant 4.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm confused because I though 0 ppm with ro water is good. My tap runs about 170.
no im confused,those are your pics at first of thread right?
so your saying you only feed at 170 ppm?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Same problem turned the lights off for 48 before my switch all my leaves died and now I don’t know what to do 🤯🥺

I had no choice but to cut the othe leaves andlimbs off in hindsight wasn’t the best idea 💡

I’m bummed I put a lot into her View attachment 1028345View attachment 1028346View attachment 1028347View attachment 1028348View attachment 1028349View attachment 1028350
Ive had plants look like this after i fuck up the roots. Now yiu gotta gigure out whst you dud.
Too much
Ferts
Water
Bugs you dont know about
Narrow it down
Post all info and dont bullshit(not saying you are)

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Thst last photo has an obvious bug. Looks like a mosquito or a god damn fuckin aphid!!! Cocksuckerz(im dealing with them right now) get you some organicide plant dr...you will be thanking me..keep your hand off the watering can

KingBvM

KingBvM

So before I turned the lights of for 48hrs the start of the keaves changing looked like this.

20200902 150617
20200902 150550
20200902 150528

Then I turn the lights on and all the leaves where fucking toast. The only thing I changed is I add more nutrients. I added bud Ignitor (it had some clumps in it the guy at the hydroponic store said it should still be ok). I added rhino skin, B52, trurantla, phirahana, nirvana, and ignitor. I made sure that my mox was 525 and I watered like i normal do. I have a self watering self draining system so the water recycles and I change the water like once every day in a half and the timer comes on 5 times a day. There is a 25% run off the ph is automatic with sensi and 525 PPms was only 50 up from what I had been using so im not sure

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So before I turned the lights of for 48hrs the start of the keaves changing looked like this.

View attachment 1029382View attachment 1029383View attachment 1029384

Then I turn the lights on and all the leaves where fucking toast. The only thing I changed is I add more nutrients. I added bud Ignitor (it had some clumps in it the guy at the hydroponic store said it should still be ok). I added rhino skin, B52, trurantla, phirahana, nirvana, and ignitor. I made sure that my mox was 525 and I watered like i normal do. I have a self watering self draining system so the water recycles and I change the water like once every day in a half and the timer comes on 5 times a day. There is a 25% run off the ph is automatic with sensi and 525 PPms was only 50 up from what I had been using so im not sure
ok ,hard lesson here,take all them products,by the way you could fill a vending machine with,take all them products,write down what the NPK of each bottle is,add them together,i almost beat you come up with a ton of P,them boasters mate will wipe your shit out,with all that and then turning lights off why are you surprised,you say your in coco?if your in coco you need to flush it with ph water at 6.0 ,what ever those ppm are and ph is,that what your looking for ,as runoff or damn close.
so now comes the thing you dont wont to hear other than what you have,my personal experience and let me tell ya i have had more than a few rounds of oh shit moments,i would first,flush the shit out that coco,get ph and ppm as close to what your putting in then once i had ph and ppm in check,i would flip the lights back to veg and reveg the plants,yes it may take a month for them to come around,but hey there is also the choice to go ahead and flower and live with a damn headache you really dont want,seroiusly,you got a ph imbalance right now,the first 3 weeks of the flip the plant will stretch it ass off,you may or might not get some foilage back,anyway you look at it and if you can keep her in check rest of grow your not looking at much yield at all.
that said with the cost of seeds,it is easy to reveg and like i said about a month for it to level out and put on some more foilage but stranger things have happened mate could be less time,all my reveg has taken at least a month,thats with plants i didnt harvest all the way if you dig.
next choice flush and finish what you got if you feed by the hannah feed schedule in coco you can at least get some smoke,get away from the vending machine and just use your normal feeds,throw up a picture of the whole plant were i can see were you need to be,450 to 700 were you should be

KingBvM

KingBvM

Mildew problem when I took turned the lights off it intensified the pm it is now on the stems and has bleached the leaves that is where the white is coming from.

Top Bottom