Root rot? Please help if its not too late.

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Hello, I think that I am having issues with root rot. An I opinions or advice? I used some Nutrilife H2O2 in hopes that the rot is caused by molds etc. Medium is Happy frog soil. Indoor LED, PH as close to 7 as possible. Thanks! Also added items shown before I realized that it is probably root rot.

Root rot please help if its not too late
Root rot please help if its not too late 2
Root rot please help if its not too late 3
Root rot please help if its not too late 4
Root rot please help if its not too late 5
Root rot please help if its not too late 6
Root rot please help if its not too late 7
Root rot please help if its not too late 8
Root rot please help if its not too late 9
Root rot please help if its not too late 10
Root rot please help if its not too late 11
Root rot please help if its not too late 12
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So organic nutrients that require bacteria and enzymes to make available... add h2o2...kill bacteria and destroy enzymes.... see where this is headed.

I dont know the history so I can't comment further but h2o2 is not good in organic grows and imo soil grows period.

I would add beneficial bacteria and enzymes or switch to inorganic nutrients.

I cant see the pics very well on this phone but looks like there may be several issues including possible rust fungus.

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

So organic nutrients that require bacteria and enzymes to make available... add h2o2...kill bacteria and destroy enzymes.... see where this is headed.

I dont know the history so I can't comment further but h2o2 is not good in organic grows and imo soil grows period.

I would add beneficial bacteria and enzymes or switch to inorganic nutrients.

I cant see the pics very well on this phone but looks like there may be several issues including possible rust fungus.

May I ask what you would recommend that is reasonably priced and will get here in time? Yea H2O2 wasn't my 1st choice but my buddy had some. Ill have to look up rust fungus. Thanks!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

May I ask what you would recommend that is reasonably priced and will get here in time? Yea H2O2 wasn't my 1st choice but my buddy had some. Ill have to look up rust fungus. Thanks!
Believe it or not hydrogaurd or southern ag fungicide for root rot along with either komplete or hygrozyme. Southern AG would be my choice because of price and value. But i think there are more issues going on than just that... and I can't even say for certain its root rot.

I use raw microbes but plenty of bennies out there that are good and personally i feel you should be using some where they come already in the media or added separately. Not an absolute must but I feel beneficial. OG biowar is another good one.

I'm not an organic growers so I'm gonna let those guys help ya.

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Believe it or not hydrogaurd or southern ag fungicide for root rot along with either komplete or hygrozyme. Southern AG would be my choice because of price and value. But i think there are more issues going on than just that... and I can't even say for certain its root rot.

I use raw microbes but plenty of bennies out there that are good and personally i feel you should be using some where they come already in the media or added separately. Not an absolute must but I feel beneficial. OG biowar is another good one.

I'm not an organic growers so I'm gonna let those guys help ya.

I am new to growing so I am not familiar with a lot of this. Is the r something I may be able to grab locally at a farm supply store? Here are a few more close ups. Do you think they are salvageable?

20200909 133232
20200909 133232
20200909 133216
20200909 133152
20200909 132922
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I am new to growing so I am not familiar with a lot of this. Is the r something I may be able to grab locally at a farm supply store? Here are a few more close ups. Do you think they are salvageable?
I would remove all affected leaves. Your gonna have to give a lot nore info on the whole grow if you want to get to the root cause.

I have no idea where your located.

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

I would remove all affected leaves. Your gonna have to give a lot nore info on the whole grow if you want to get to the root cause.

I have no idea where your located.

These are 5 weeks old. All Autoflower. OG Kush, GSC and Chemdog. I think i may have overwatered during seedling stage. I also packed down the soil as someone advised me since I'm using Air pots. I think that was a mistake. I didn't add any nutes until 4 weeks in. One of these 3 , the GSC showed brown patches on 1st true leaves. Will this work or is this just for foliar? Can I get some to the roots?

Screenshot 20200909 135028 Chrome
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Eeesh pack it down? What media is that?
Temps and humidity?
Whole plant pics?

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Eeesh pack it down? What media is that?
Temps and humidity?
Whole plant pics?

This is Fox Farms Happy Frog. The current temp/hum is pictured and it drops to around 64° during the 4 hour dark cycle and about 40% humidity. Will this fungicide work if it is in the roots?
20200909 141030
20200909 141109
20200909 141030
20200909 141019
20200909 141001
20200909 140952
20200909 140931
20200909 140919

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

aaxiii

aaxiii

I had this problem with a Durban Poison autoflower that had TERRIBLE genes (unbeknown to me at the start) I took it out and washed the roots with dishsoap and water (gently of course) replanted in soil then put it outside in the Sun and it is loving it. it has been weeks now and it was flowering then and still going stronger with my buddy THE SUN. Albeit mine was younger and smaller but I post this in case someone reads this and has a plant with no hope. This method has helped me with quite a few plants and I think autos are a lot more resilient than people think. I top them, train them, transplant them more than once. I have even switched them from soil to hydro back to soil then thrown them outside.

I have failed and experimented on so many plants before I found my groove and I find the Sun is my greatest ally in this adventure. Cures a lot of maladies. I am in Southern California though so he hangs out here a lot.

Neem oil I didnt know helped with root rot. I use the NEEM CAKE all the time. I love it as a sprinkle on top of my plants and it is great for growth if you feed with consideration due to it containing nitrogen. I didnt know it helped with root rot. I love this forum.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What about this? Also I added H2O2 so I'd flush 1st right? Trying to find something I can get quickly with prime.
Let me find one. H2o2 breaks down quick like 3 days and done even more so in dirt because it reacts with organics.

Top Bottom