Root rot......Please help.

• Thread starter greengenes44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greengenes44

greengenes44

Hi guys. I’ve been growing for about 3 years now. I do it for medicinal reasons mostly. I have a 2 x4 x6 tent with a Scynce Dragon light with 600w, and I use hot soil. I’ve learned a lot in the past 3 years, though I forgot most of it. Anyway, I have 4 girls in my tent that have taken a pounding. It started with a heatwave we had at the beginning of summer. The girls got over heated and stopped drinking. For some reason I kept on feeding them. By then it was almost too late, they had root rot. Yesterday I replanted them all with more Perlite, cut off damaged parts of roots and fed all right away. So, this is how they look right now. Please help, I don’t want to lose them.

Root rotplease help
Root rotplease help 2
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I can see by the soil that the way your watering isn't right

I wouldn't expect all of them to pull through you might save some though

I would let them dry out and give them minimal light intensity (raise it up)

If you have more seeds you might consider tossing the lot and cracking some more that's what I would do best of luck

basscaptain

basscaptain

I can see by the soil that the way your watering isn't right

I wouldn't expect all of them to pull through you might save some though

I would let them dry out and give them minimal light intensity (raise it up)

If you have more seeds you might consider tossing the lot and cracking some more that's what I would do best of luck
+1

and I never say toss them out but man it's not really worth the time....... you just lost 3-4wks and the end smoke is going to be SHIT...
but this is just my 2 cents worth

greengenes44

greengenes44

Thanks everybody for your input. I yanked them all.

Top Bottom