leaves. i dont adjust the ph so its probably
somewhere in the 7s.

thanks in advance! here is a pic of my 3 week
old SAGE than will be cloned to 12 bucket dwc
some day (hopefully soon)
IMAG0209-1.jpg

J

Jalisco Kid

What would you gain dipping your plant, maybe save a few pesos because you can use less product? But I think the damage to your roots from lifting them could out weigh the saving. Putting just water is ok but will dilute the chems inside the plant and change your pH. Better to floral spray a corrected ph and put at least 250 ppm of nutes in there.

What is wrong with stained roots,I use so much fulvic my roots do not know what white is. In my opinion brown is fine.

I do not use that other product so I can not help you there.JK

J

Jalisco Kid

Seeing how young that plant is I would foliar maybe around 150 ppm with a bloom formula or better yet some MAP. JK

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Foliar feeding plain water is rather pointless imo and it often leads to mold or mildew once the girls are bigger and the leaves touch one another. As far as the great white you need to decide if you want to run a sterile res or an active res. IF sterile dont buy great white and get Dutch Masters Zone. If active you will have to add the great white to the res to keep the balance of bacteria favorable. I would not advise spraying with tap water because that will result in ph swings and you risk damaging root material as jk said.

S

steelyeyes

I think you're fussing with them too much. Let them grow and quit messing with their mojo. Use the Great White as the label says and call it good. If you actually have root rot I'd be dipping them in a stout solution of H2O2, root pruning the slimy roots, and then adding Great White and Hygrozyme a day later after the peroxide has disapated a bit.

If your going to add a foliar put something in it like Greenstay or Magic Green so it does something other than look good for the camera like some airheaded model. Just saying. Drama is useless to a plant.

C

ChronPaul

I picked up some liquid karma to foliar feed with. The reason why I was dipping my roots in great white instead of adding it to the Res is I didn't want to funk up the res. I want it to be active i'm not the cleanest person. I'm staying away from hygroyme i'm too paranoid about slime.

Jack Stackman

Jack Stackman

Adding Great White to the res or dipping would pretty have the same effect. Either way your adding it to the system. Adding it to the res would shock the plants less... Like iscrog4food says, your first decision should be if you are going to run sterile or not.

Best advice I can give u is to keep that water movin'... Next, keep those water/res. temps in check.

...Jay Es... :smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom