Root Zone care

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Thanks JK for the good reads, much appreciated here.

tweedy

tweedy

Appreciate the read. Do you find the authors other work worth following or is this just a decent article?

J

Jalisco Kid

Appreciate the read. Do you find the authors other work worth following or is this just a decent article?

He is the chief bottle washer of all Haifa. The largest mining/fert comp in the world. So I would think he has learned a thing or two. He took me under his wing about 10 years ago. One good thing for have a jewish moms. The nutes that most of us use comes from haifa or their mining company.

tweedy

tweedy

He is the chief bottle washer of all Haifa. The largest mining/fert comp in the world. So I would think he has learned a thing or two. He took me under his wing about 10 years ago. One good thing for have a jewish moms. The nutes that most of us use comes from haifa or their mining company.

I have always been impressed with Haifa's quality control and attention to their products purity so I'm sure their employee's knowledge is beyond respectable/impressive. I will have to read some of his other work then if you are a fan. It's always nice to have someone guide you when they have that kind of access to the goldmine of information that Haifa has accumulated.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Thanks for trying, I'll find another device and try again.

Meanwhile, any quick tidbits' I'm having trouble getting my roots to do well- it's very hit or miss and I'm trying to drive such uncertainty out of my system.

Strive

Strive

excellent post kid, been chasing a yield & claw issue for a couple months, finally figured it out a couple weeks ago but this article was insightful explaining the why and how. very much appreciated

Top Bottom