• Start date
  • Tagged users None
fukwitit

fukwitit

do u use this? and what r ur results?
Rootech rooting gel

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Ya I honestly can say the fastest I have ever had root is with roottech. Was getting nice thick roots around 9-10 days with roottech and 12-13 days with grassroots and 11-13 days with wilsons liquid roots wich is what im using now. Good product for sure.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

i use the cheap ass powder you get at places like Lowes, GreenLight i think, anyway, it works like a charm and lasts like forever.

...here is another way to apply it.

DSCI0210

DSCI0211

DSCI0212

DSCI0213

DSCI0215

DSCI0216

DSCI0218

...it's altogether possible that the expensive, premade gel works better than my simple DIY, faster maybe, but i guess it all depends on your needs, me, i've found that i don't need this particular aid for me to succeed because my cuts root just fine and while i expect and plan for 2 weeks, my personal best is 4 days.

...frankly, i dispensed with the honey more than a year ago as well, it just became too much bother for no apparent advantage.

peace, bozo

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

Yep, nothing beats the cheap rooting powder IMO.
i agree. i use cheap .o4% iba. i take big effin' cuts: 6_8" long. i put em in 1.5 x1.5x3 " wool (i cut up a 3"x6" x 4' slab, yes i'm a cheap prick). i do not ph the wool (they root fine n i put em in pro-mix later anyway). 10 days later roots r exploding. also: use grozyme (its a fermented pond enzyme that can be sourced very cheaply;your local hydro store will sell it to ya for 40$/quart) apply at 1-2ml/quart.

keep on truckin
ps sometimes shit is hard to clone. sometimes its us: too much humidity they won't grow roots. i have mine down to 50-60% after a few days.

wonka

wonka

would roll with just straight ph.d water in my ez-60 and a few rds ago started using rootech and there has been a noticeable diff... has roots forming faster n a bigger mass of them! definitely will continue using this product

w.wonka

Nayhay

Nayhay

Cheap rooting powder works best for me...all type of plants. Bonide rooting powder from Home Depot, etc. I threw out Root Tech: too strong, killed nearly everything I dipped in it. Almost never lose a Bonide dipped clone. More expensive liquid hormone works about 75% of the time for me, but cuttings really seem beat up by it. Get pretty good results with nothing but water in 50-50 perlite/vermiculite.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I've used it for years, best on the market IME! You can always dilute it in a lil water it'll still work just as fine and help with stretching it out some. I take 10" cuts in 16 oz cups in a lite peat/coco mix and I'm seeing roots in 7 to 10 days with every strain (5 days with my '88 G13/Hash Plant ....even my older cuts that used to take 2 to 3 weeks root in that timeframe.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I been using root tech for quit sometime it is good stuff!

Latest posts

Top Bottom