Rooted clones lookin good others not so

• Thread starter Peso325
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Ok , I'm gonna have to say it .....how the fuck do we know what's wrong with your clones if you give absolutely no information ?
Most respectfully , but seriously ?

Peso325

Peso325

Ok , I'm gonna have to say it .....how the fuck do we know what's wrong with your clones if you give absolutely no information ?
Most respectfully , but seriously ?
Lol I thought I posted pics along with it but I guess I forgot lol

dire wolf

dire wolf

I've made thousands of clones , makin a bunch right now , your clones look great ....
Is this your first time cloning
I don't see much wrong , but I'll get into that in a min

dire wolf

dire wolf

So what I see is all the right gear in various stages of growth ....
Plastic boxes ,domes , loose perlite medium ,
I don't see one clone in the bunch that looks bad ....
Is this your first time ?

Peso325

Peso325

Second time first time I dident get to analyze and document how I’d to now which is also part of the reason I have some in different pots cups etc some are over waterd and over fed but other than that I was looking for an outside perspective

dire wolf

dire wolf

What do you interpret as a problem ? Clones by nature can look scraggly and pathetic , they are putting energy into ma,King roots , leaves will wither stems will fold all kind of ugly shit will happen , don't soak them , watch them and coax them into strength by slowly introducing light , don't feed , baby them , gradual light ....they will boom in 2 weeks

dire wolf

dire wolf

Outside perspective ....don't overwater them , don't feed them at all except perhaps mild mix of worm castings or minute drops of nutes ...
Gradually introduction to light , patience , you look like you've got a 100 % sucess rate , even though some are doing better than others , if different strains or different quality of cut sites that can be one explination as to why some are growing differently

Peso325

Peso325

What do you interpret as a problem ? Clones by nature can look scraggly and pathetic , they are putting energy into ma,King roots , leaves will wither stems will fold all kind of ugly shit will happen , don't soak them , watch them and coax them into strength by slowly introducing light , don't feed , baby them , gradual light ....they will boom in 2 weeks
I took some pics of the ones that I don’t like so much but you just answersd or put to rest my suspicions they just a lil ugly looking lol compared to some they’re sisters 👯‍♀️

dire wolf

dire wolf

I took some pics of the ones that I don’t like so much but you just answersd or put to rest my suspicions they just a lil ugly looking lol compared to some they’re sisters 👯‍♀️
2 weeks , they'll all be beauties .....

Peso325

Peso325

Outside perspective ....don't overwater them , don't feed them at all except perhaps mild mix of worm castings or minute drops of nutes ...
Gradually introduction to light , patience , you look like you've got a 100 % sucess rate , even though some are doing better than others , if different strains or different quality of cut sites that can be one explination as to why some are growing differently
Thanks for the feed back it’s appreciated and helpful. I would say 95% few of them I decided where more trouble and potentially hazardous to the rest So plucked them . I just feed them a mix of 1ml of nitrogen and 4ml of hydrozme in a 2.5gallon bucket the i haven’t ph d the water since the start and used tap ,hose ,and water from the fridge . Some people scoffed at the notion but something told me they’d come thru

dire wolf

dire wolf

Thanks for the feed back it’s appreciated and helpful. I would say 95% few of them I decided where more trouble and potentially hazardous to the rest So plucked them . I just feed them a mix of 1ml of nitrogen and 4ml of hydrozme in a 2.5gallon bucket the i haven’t ph d the water since the start and used tap ,hose ,and water from the fridge . Some people scoffed at the notion but something told me they’d come thru
What makes you say they were a hazard to the rest ? Did they have pests or rot ?

Top Bottom